Airbnb and diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
do you guys stay at Airbnbs? I feel like that the landlord will discover my diapers! Eek!

Airbnbs?

That may be a bit odd or off putting if you are not getting the whole place to yourself. I wouldn't if you are just getting a room.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

yeah Airbnb...the app? lol

Oh looked it up, never heard of this service before

I'd probably keep in mind that Airbnb's are actually people's homes and that you should be respectful of their property. Pack in-pack out as much as possible, or at least double bag and keep soiled diapers very discreet. Also, if your diapers ever fail you at home, they may here too so you should put some bed protection down. How incredibly rude and disgusting to piss on someone else's mattress if you could have prevented it.

When I stay away, I have to deal with diapers because I'm incon and wear 24/7. I've never stayed at an Airbnb but at hotels I always bag my wet diapers and then put them in the trash. I pack disposable goodnites underpads with me as well to cover the bed just in case my diaper fails. I know the housekeeping staff is well aware what they're dealing with, but I just don't care anymore. I don't let it embarrass me.

MassIncon said:
I'd probably keep in mind that Airbnb's are actually people's homes and that you should be respectful of their property.

Exactly. I stayed in a beautiful Airbnb. The flat was very high-spec, and it deserved to be (and was) treated with respect.

No one is going to care about diapers... So long as you're discreet, don't make any bad smells, and get rid of used diapers appropriately. I'd make sure you dispose of them yourself by putting them in the outside bins straight away.

You should absolutely make sure you leave the place in the condition you found it -- with no sign that you were wearing diapers (other than in the contents of the outside bin). Rental properties are usually built to a higher-spec than you would enjoy at home. So make sure that, when you leave, the next person can enjoy the temporary luxury, and that the property owner doesn't have to go out of their way to "make right" anything you've done.

I think the general rule when you're considering whether you can "get away" with it... is to just "don't be a dick". Don't inconvenience or annoy anyone, and you're fine. Go out of your way to be considerate to others... and what right does anyone else have to be annoyed with you...?

tiny said:
Exactly. I stayed in a beautiful Airbnb. The flat was very high-spec, and it deserved to be (and was) treated with respect.

No one is going to care about diapers... So long as you're discreet, don't make any bad smells, and get rid of used diapers appropriately. I'd make sure you dispose of them yourself by putting them in the outside bins straight away.

You should absolutely make sure you leave the place in the condition you found it -- with no sign that you were wearing diapers (other than in the contents of the outside bin). Rental properties are usually built to a higher-spec than you would enjoy at home. So make sure that, when you leave, the next person can enjoy the temporary luxury, and that the property owner doesn't have to go out of their way to "make right" anything you've done.

I think the general rule when you're considering whether you can "get away" with it... is to just "don't be a dick". Don't inconvenience or annoy anyone, and you're fine. Go out of your way to be considerate to others... and what right does anyone else have to be annoyed with you...?

I think this nails it. The advice is good generally, whether for the ABDL crowd or not. Even if you don't bring diapers and don't do anything unexpected, don't leave the bathroom or bedroom a mess, and clean up after yourself. Adding an unusual aspect to it doesn't matter if you keep the condition of the place top quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back