Abdl product option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbabdlstore

Rep for Dbabdlstore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We at dbabdlstore want to reach out to the people that matter and let you help us make some of the design decisions for some of our new clothing items we are bringing out.

Alittle about us we are a little big couple that are very involved with our local abdl communities and have been running a ebay store for awhile now and have recently have moved to our own website. We started the company to solve some the product problem like pocket bibs, comfortable bloomers, and clothing with proper diaper coverage along with many other things. We have reach a time where we can give back to the great people like you to design products and have a few design ideas in the mix and will have more as time passes so we want to reach out to you for comments and to see how many would be interested in designs before we choose what to mass produce and offer to you. So if you have some time we would love to hear from you!!

Here is a feather bodysuit we are sampling now and considering for production it simple but eye catching and features a 5 snap crotch. Snaps are placed so the front snaps over rear for easy removal by yourself
d37fd971c6b4f6f8896e12c7c83caa31.jpg
The black
81077fdae5aae2e2dad805952f00ce65.jpg
If necessary.

Yes please finding onesiess most of the time. Is no problem but I am trying to collect rompers like this.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Rompers in like these in different styles
8b90729ea0fc270057d1bfc745dfc3ac.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ok we will keep that in mind. Once we get enough followers we will do a vote on a design type fallowed by a print to put into production thanks for your input

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also like the feather design!

Thanks it turned out really good and if we do produce it we're looking at about $34.99 and that includes shipping in the United States

I still think that's a bit high, personally, but it seems to be competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back