Going abroad for a week, just to wear diapers 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll start by saying that i don't wish to become incontinent, i only want to get as close as possible to experiencing what it would be like, for a short time. I'm not sure if i can pull this off, but it's something i've fantasized about for a couple years. What i want to do is to go on vacation for a week, and wear diapers from the moment i've past security at the airport, to the moment i get off the plane on the way home. This is the only way i could wear diapers 24/7 for more than a day as i live with my parents. It would take tons of planning and it would be tricky to pull off without anyone knowing, but i think it can be done.

My question is where i could go, and what excuse i could have for going there alone, when i have several friends who would probably come with me if i just asked. Swedes usually go on vacation some place warm, which probably will be uncomfortable with diapers so that's another problem. I just can't figure out an excuse to not make it seem wierd to go on vacation alone, so any tips are appreciated.

EmanResu said:
, so any tips are appreciated.

Don't try to make yourself incontinent, just stay hydrated and don't use a toilet for evacuation of your bladder,

Go to Alaska Temps this time of the year are cold enough that you wont suffer thru the torture of wearing diapers in the dreaded awful summer heat and humidity.
Tomorrow should be 40 F in Fairbanks.

xpluswearer said:
Go to Alaska Temps this time of the year are cold enough that you wont suffer thru the torture of wearing diapers in the dreaded awful summer heat and humidity.
Tomorrow should be 40 F in Fairbanks.
I second this. Alaska is badass in the summer too, you can go hiking, fishing, jet skiing, basically anything you can think of, and you can do all of this while padded

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
Don't try to make yourself incontinent, just stay hydrated and don't use a toilet for evacuation of your bladder,
I think you misunderstood. I don't want to become incontinent, all i want to do is to wear constantly for a week.

EmanResu said:
I think you misunderstood. I don't want to become incontinent, all i want to do is to wear constantly for a week.

You said "close as possible" people sometimes do not smart things when they try to experience a loss of control such as hold it too long, try to drink or try to misuse suppositories or enemas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rennecfox said:
You said "close as possible" people sometimes do not smart things when they try to experience a loss of control such as hold it too long, try to drink or try to misuse suppositories or enemas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh now i understand, it was actually me who misunderstood haha

well, from my experience: It's worth it. But be prepared for wearing to become semi-normal. By the end of my week, i was begging for my underwear back! I was "over it". I've found it more fun when i wear just once in a while or for a day or two.

Don't be afraid to stay in a number two (if you're "24/7" full) if you're alone (although, DO change within a reasonable time) and such but please avoid time in public with a full one. I'm pretty sure you've got this covered, though.

Let us know how it goes...

Mine was eye-opening. Enjoy!

Yes i suspect that it would become less fun towards the end of the week, but i still want to try it. What did you tell people about going on a trip alone? Where did you go and what did you do there? And how did you dispose of the used diapers? I have so many questions that i need to figure out before i decide to try to go through with this, any info on how you did it is greatly appreciated, thanks:)

If you want to travel alone, how about a stress relief kind of trip? Like, is there a place nearby where people go to be out in nature? Beach or mountains perhaps? Someplace where you can stay at a small but nice hotel and take some easy walks in a relaxing environment. Maybe go to a few restaurants, do some local shopping and check out craft goods, that kind of thing. You could say you're going by yourself because you just want to relax and take a break, rather than need to socialize or entertain someone.

ArchieRoni said:
You could say you're going by yourself because you just want to relax and take a break, rather than need to socialize or entertain someone.
That's probably the best thing to do. My favourite artist is on tour actually, so i guess i could also say i'm going to see him and i might as well stay a week while i'm there:) I actually think i'm going to start planning this :D

Wait until the fall weather and come New England, experience NYC, Boston, the mountains and all the beutiful sites, it will be jeans weather in Mid October, plus the fall leaf color is no match for anywhere else since we have so many different types of trees

pampers4U said:
Wait until the fall weather and come New England, experience NYC, Boston, the mountains and all the beutiful sites, it will be jeans weather in Mid October, plus the fall leaf color is no match for anywhere else since we have so many different types of trees
Try Northern Michigan for fall color tour Between Petoskey & Mackinaw City you can take M-119 which will lead you through the "Tunnel of Trees" which is a awesome color tour spot Fly into Flint Michigan and rent a car and start north on I 75 to US 23 just north of Bay City take that highway to Mackinaw City and you get best of both worlds the lake shore tour and color tour and lighthouse tour all in one package once in Mackinaw City cross the bridge take I-75 to Sault Ste Marie take in the Soo Lock's and head west on M-28 to Newberry Michigan Head North and take in both the Tahquemenon Falls the largest falls outside of Niagara and then head to White Fish Point to take in the Museum and go into town for a fried whitefish dinner then head back to M-28 and head to US 41 near Marquette and head North West to the Keeweenaw Peninsula and head North to the Brockway Mountain Drive and take that into Copper Harbor and then u turn back South to US-2 in Ironwood Michigan and head back east to Iron Mountain and partake in the Iron Mine tour its a experience you take a mine train into the mine and see how Iron was mined . Then head east to Eupofette Michigan and go to the Skyline Restaurant and get a Pastie a Scandavian Dish its a larger version of a pot pie and its to die for get it with Beef Gravy or if you are a chicken lover with Chicken Gravy then head back east to St Ignace cross the Mackinaw Bridge and take the first exit into Mackinaw City go into the city and get fudge and smoked fish and continue west to the lakeshore drive and take that south to M-119 and head south thru the Tunnel of Trees and into Harbor Springs the land of Ernest Hemingway. Eat at the Staffords Restaurant there in Harbor Springs or in Petoskey La Senorita a very good Mexican Restaurant or head just south of the US 31& 131 intersection and go to JW Filmores for a decent mom and pop food place with delicious food. Then head back to US 31 and head South thru Charlevoix and Traverse City And get your fill of Cherries and Craft or Micro Brew Beers since Traverse City is a thriving Micro Brew paradise Eat at North Peak Brewery on Hall & Front Street its awesome. Then stay in Traverse City at the Cambria Suites or the Best Western for a awesome overnight hotel experience. then head south to US 131 and take US 131 to Grand Rapids and take I-96 to Lansing and take I-69 back to Flint Bishop Airport and fly home after a stay at the Holiday Inn Express about 5 miles from the Airport right off I 475 for a awesome breakfast before you head home in the Morning. Now that is a decent color tour which should take you about a week to complete.

Do you have any hobbies or interests that have sites of interest in specific places around the world, e.g. railways, architecture, fossils? If you had an interest that none of your regular friends particularly care about, they would probably hesitate at the thought of coming along to pursue just that specific thing with you. Once you get there, you might not need to be quite as focused after all! You will however need things to occupy you, if you want the full experience of 24/7.

It's easy to put on a nappy and lounge about, relishing your leisure time in complete freedom with the added pleasure of the nappy. But to get close to the real nature of 24/7 the nappy-wearing needs to be secondary to everything else; whether it brings pleasure or embarrassment, whether it's a convenience or a nuisance, you have to get on with your life just as you would if you used the toilet instead. Paradoxically, you will want to be doing stuff that makes you forget you are in a nappy, and possibly stuff that makes you painfully aware of it.

I travel a lot and sometimes go toilet-free for months at a time, so I have solved to my satisfaction many of the logistical headaches that you will encounter. Yes, indeed, how do you dispose of a mountain of wet and/or messy nappies on your travels? How light do you travel when away from your hotel or base? One change, two changes? What is your backup plan if you get separated from your stash (if you stay true to your mission, the moment you run out of supplies you will start making puddles or worse). If you can combine solving these puzzles, which give you reason to think about nappies, with pursuing genuine interests and engrossing activities that take your mind off them, you will find they never become a chore and simply make your holiday way more fun.

It's great to read your replies everyone, thanks.
xpluswearer, i appreciate your insanely detailed suggestion, but i can't promise i'll follow it to 100%, haha.
Paxe, those are some pro tips right there, just what i was looking for. I do have interests that none of my friends have, so that's definately something to consider. I agree with keeping yourself occupied, but should i really book activities and then solve the whole diaper part of it afterwards? I'm afraid i might end up in extremely awkward and unrealistic situations if i don't take the diapers into account when i plan the activities. For example i could end up in a rediculously wet and messy diaper because there is nowhere to change, or maybe you're required to change clothes or something in a room with other people. I'm guessing there are activities that someone who has to wear diapers just wouldn't do for various reasons. While the thought of ending up in an embarrasing or unexpected situation is appealing to me, i don' want to take it too far so that the situation just gets ridiculous and unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back