• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Sorta new to ADISC and bought my first diaper lover diapers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMagickKitsune

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
MY INTRO AND A LITTLE ABOUT MEZ

Hi hi I'm kinda new here I only had an account once and forgot the name and neglected it I also forgot the email to it ^^. It's actually my first physical time actually talking on this forum. So hows everyone doing also I bought my first pack of diapers by myself and i'm trying to stash them from being busted. Does anyone got ideas? I live in a semi-double wide trailer and virtually have 5 people in the family and I don't want anyone to know. I actually bought the rearz safari diapers. The thing should come in my mail through USPS and I bought some other stuff that I wanted to blend in with the packaging.

Any ways nice to meet everyone ^^ I hope I get to make ALOT of friends here and happy diapering. I am a very laid back person but i'm also what is labeled as funsized for short I will say the closest thing of know who I am is by staring at a small preteen. I still got a baby face and I get babied a lot and I sorta enjoy it for the attention xD i'm very energetic and got a sweet tooth. I think a person of my type here is probably rare and may seem like i'm young but I am really 24 and feel like i'm stuck in a kids body like Kafei from Zelda Majoras Mask if you've played it.

Any ways without making this a long post i'd like to say I can be easily mistakened as a kid. I would probably even get kicked out of a bar if I wanted to go to one and they would think I got a fake ID. I'm just baby sized and very hyper ^^ so if you can keep up I'd love to be your friend. I'm not TOO small but just roughly around 4ft 11 in real life and I still buy my clothes in the kids department because adults don't fit.

I will say I DID used to wear diapers in school if you count goodnites with the old whitey design and diaper like feeling. I just got so used to diapers and you might say I pretty much regressed and got attached. YES I am potty trained xD I'm not that spoiled. Actually I probably still fit in goodnites xlarge and i'm hoping the rearz safari fits me since I bought the small size.

So yeah I also come with free hugs and hopefully will fit in with everyone on the forum xD. I got a secret diaper lover life so if anything you can say i'm as sly as a fox which is how I came up with my username. The magick part is because I practice real magick in real life. So if you need any real life age regression just ask me I actually work with spell circles. Soooo yeah to finish this off *hugs everyone* and i'd like to let you know i'm a geek, nerd, gamer, and anime freak and I hope you enjoy me here :) maybe we will be good friends even in real life.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Hey dude. Welcome! Very nice introduction. I love anime too. Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the site, it's nice to meet someone who feels full of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back