Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
On Thursday I'll be having the best opening to get diapers. I'll be the only one home for awhile. I'm thinking of buying a case. Here's the thing, if I get a case I need a diaper worth buying a case worth. And I need to know a good time to order so I can get them in the day everyone is away. Suggestions and shipping advice please. I live in Texas just to help with the idea of when I should get my diapers ordered. Right now I find ABU Space to fit me best in medium.

KryanAshford said:
On Thursday I'll be having the best opening to get diapers. I'll be the only one home for awhile. I'm thinking of buying a case. Here's the thing, if I get a case I need a diaper worth buying a case worth. And I need to know a good time to order so I can get them in the day everyone is away. Suggestions and shipping advice please. I live in Texas just to help with the idea of when I should get my diapers ordered. Right now I find ABU Space to fit me best in medium.

Trying to have something delivered to your house, from anywhere, and have it arrive on an exact day, is going to be really difficult. There are just too may variables you can't account for. Your best bet is to have it delivered to your local distribution facility, and go pick it up yourself on that day.

I actually have the weekend as an opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday

KryanAshford said:
I actually have the weekend as an opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Ah, that might be doable then. You'll have to figure out who you want to order from, and typically how long it takes for them to deliver- based on how far that delivery is going. Aim for a Friday delivery so it it comes fast or slow you will have that buffer of one day.

How big is a case of ABU Space diapers anyays?

littlepaws if you want designs, confidrys if you want thick but don't care how it looks or want to use stickers

- - - Updated - - -

KryanAshford said:
about as big as a cedar chest

I live in central texas. And ABU is Not close to our location. They will usually ship quickly but 3-4 days is probably the quickest you can expect it. If you want it Friday order around Monday nite, t Tuesday before 5pm...

KryanAshford said:
On the right is a case of little pawz I ordered last week, expect the package to be that size
96fb6ba7d3ee2da627a24cf6095ea4c5.jpg

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

I wish I could get a mix case, but they're not an option right now

I keep holding back on ordering and I don't know why

That was extremely nerve racking. I gave in and ordered. I ordered over the phone so I could get a mix case. I felt at ease during the call. They were extremely nice and non-jugdemental. I was able to order four different types of diapers. I'm extremely excited and can't wait for my first really big order.

KryanAshford said:
That was extremely nerve racking. I gave in and ordered. I ordered over the phone so I could get a mix case. I felt at ease during the call. They were extremely nice and non-jugdemental. I was able to order four different types of diapers. I'm extremely excited and can't wait for my first really big order.

Their phone staff is some of the nicest people I've delt with in regards to anything.

So far I'm really happy with how fast rearz got my order to me. One part arrived today and the other part is scheduled for tomorrow.

I don't know the answer to how fast ABU will be. They are on my to do list.

But since you have an opening GO FOR IT!!!!

Yeah those paws/space/simple arrive in HUGE boxes. Very short, but very wide. It feels like it's got the proportions of a tv dinner. All the other diaper cases I'm used to getting are much closer to square. (though usually one dimension is significantly longer)

ABU packs all 8 bags into a single level in the box, whereas the others that have the smaller bags (10-12 diapers per) do 2 levels. The only others doing 1 level usually have the 18ct long bags with 3 or 4 side-by-side.

So, is that a stash, or a depot? ;)

My diapers haven't come in yet. My family is due back in only a few hours. And based on the shipping times on their chart it should have been here by Friday. Instead it's taking a week. I'm thinking of hunting down the UPS truck tomorrow and Monday just so I can keep this secret.

Only one person saw the package come into the house. My nephew. I quickly hid it away and went back to playing with him. No one else saw it, so I'm in the clear

Well done for seeing it through. Sounds like you were sweating buckets! I remember the days of having to sneak boxes into the house. The thoughts of getting caught and having your excuses all worked out. You can now breath a sigh of relief. Do you have your hiding place sorted? After all this effort it would be awful to get caught now.

At some point in your life you will have your own place and all this worry and stress will be behind you. The liberation it brings should not be underestimated as you can order all kinds of stuff.

I do miss the rush of it all sometimes. Ordering new diapers, ones you have never tried, the excitement of the new texture or smells. Ah well! Not my place anymore, I get my smiles from watching the excitement in others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back