Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having an opening.

Default Having an opening.

On Thursday I'll be having the best opening to get diapers. I'll be the only one home for awhile. I'm thinking of buying a case. Here's the thing, if I get a case I need a diaper worth buying a case worth. And I need to know a good time to order so I can get them in the day everyone is away. Suggestions and shipping advice please. I live in Texas just to help with the idea of when I should get my diapers ordered. Right now I find ABU Space to fit me best in medium.

Quote Originally Posted by KryanAshford View Post
    On Thursday I'll be having the best opening to get diapers. I'll be the only one home for awhile. I'm thinking of buying a case. Here's the thing, if I get a case I need a diaper worth buying a case worth. And I need to know a good time to order so I can get them in the day everyone is away. Suggestions and shipping advice please. I live in Texas just to help with the idea of when I should get my diapers ordered. Right now I find ABU Space to fit me best in medium.
    Trying to have something delivered to your house, from anywhere, and have it arrive on an exact day, is going to be really difficult. There are just too may variables you can't account for. Your best bet is to have it delivered to your local distribution facility, and go pick it up yourself on that day.

I actually have the weekend as an opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday

I actually have the weekend as an opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday
    Ah, that might be doable then. You'll have to figure out who you want to order from, and typically how long it takes for them to deliver- based on how far that delivery is going. Aim for a Friday delivery so it it comes fast or slow you will have that buffer of one day.

littlepaws if you want designs, confidrys if you want thick but don't care how it looks or want to use stickers

- - - Updated - - -

How big is a case of ABU Space diapers anyays?
    about as big as a cedar chest

I live in central texas. And ABU is Not close to our location. They will usually ship quickly but 3-4 days is probably the quickest you can expect it. If you want it Friday order around Monday nite, t Tuesday before 5pm...

How big is a case of ABU Space diapers anyays?
    On the right is a case of little pawz I ordered last week, expect the package to be that size

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk