Thread: Drearz shipping

Default Drearz shipping

I know that this has probably been asked before but I have just placed a order for 2 packs of the crinklz from tge rearz website and was wondering if they ship discreetly . My second question is how long does it take for them to ship from Canada to USA. I made a title error I meant to say rearz shipping
    Last edited by dragon123; 18-Jun-2017 at 05:46. Reason: Title error

Order times vary. I have been waiting for my order for a little over a week. But from what I can tell based on their website and from reading others input about them yes they ship discreetly.

If you are interested in have a list of other places I have found that ship discreetly, and have more products ranging from onsies and all things ABDL.

The other online shops I use are
    Cuddlz.com
    Northshorecare.com
    Adultclothdiaper.com
    Rearz.ca (this was my first place I ordered from)
    And
    Littleforbig.com

It looks like they all ship in discreet packaging. I also ordered some stuff from the Tena website it arrived in a plain brown box with just my name and address.

And I'm in the US on the west coast. As said above I've been waiting a little over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by scbaby View Post
    Order times vary. I have been waiting for my order for a little over a week. But from what I can tell based on their website and from reading others input about them yes they ship discreetly.

If you are interested in have a list of other places I have found that ship discreetly, and have more products ranging from onsies and all things ABDL.

The other online shops I use are
    Cuddlz.com
    Northshorecare.com
    Adultclothdiaper.com
    Rearz.ca (this was my first place I ordered from)
    And
    Littleforbig.com

It looks like they all ship in discreet packaging. I also ordered some stuff from the Tena website it arrived in a plain brown box with just my name and address.

And I'm in the US on the west coast. As said above I've been waiting a little over a week.
    Muchos Gracias (Many Thanks)

It takes about a week to get it from them. You should get a tracking update emailed also after purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited because the order I put in with rearz should be arriving toady

Enjoy they have some great products. What did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Dbabdlstore View Post
    Enjoy they have some great products. What did you get?

2 packs of crinklz diapers
    Last edited by dragon123; 22-Jun-2017 at 23:50.

They really did do a great job with shipping. They got it to me in 4 days and I have been looking everwhere for crinklz until I found rearz. Im definitely ordering from them again It's love at first sight I guess.
    Last edited by dragon123; 23-Jun-2017 at 04:16.

Glad you received your order. Even more glad (gladder?) that I live less than an hour from Rearz. ����