My Big has been sectioned under the Mental Health Act

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to ask, have you talked with him about "how he feels being your paddy?"
Being in such a position can be a considerable stress for a person. Have you said "I appreciate you for being there for me and filling that void in my life I was missing" He might want/need some appreciation. If you're just acting... needy.. all the time... that can be... well... draining

Slomo said:
Siysiy, I'm kind of surprised you've been wanting to keep his being a little/middle such a secret. Haven't you considered that his not being able to openly be himself is the root cause of his acting out like a criminal? If this is the case, then wouldn't telling his caseworker be the best thing you could do for him?

It not that much a secret. If you meet him you see why. But the titles of middle is nor used with them it seem, mental trauma, that has been brought on through child hood trauma and abuse.

In other word Paddy is mentaly stuck at the age when some horrific things happened. And even though he got alot of cancelling at the time. He still how is the scars.

Multiple personality disorder. It like he hides behind a mask so the world car't get to him but that not I said to himself realising that what happened was not this fault and living in the moment.

It all scary place and hideing is something he done for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

We are talking things through and work at liveing. It is a switch relationship when some time I am the big daddy figure and other time he is the big. It just something that we do but the thought of me going was not good for him like I said it was taking his comfort blanket away. There may come a time when he is ready. But that not yet.

You two both might want to consider seeing a relationship councilor. It sound to me like it could be beneficial to both of you. They can help you work through these kinds of things. Right now it sounds like at the very least he's not completely stable, I seriously don't want this to happen to him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back