The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Before I go any further, I should explain that I have a love/hate relationship with Goodnites. Goodnites and Pull Ups were the two things years ago that were my first exposure and venture into ABDL. Goodnites were also what I was wearing when my folks found out I was ABDL, but that's a story for a different day.

Right now, I am currently on a much-needed vacation in Jacksonville, Florida, with my family. I brought a few diapers with me for the chance that I might be able to wear at some point. For me, this means thick ABU diapers, because I like my diapers thick, and when I have the urge to go, my diapers need to be able to hold a lot. They aren't exactly discreet, and this is a problem for me because my family is not keen whatsoever with my ABDL side, and we're all sharing a hotel room.

Another problem is no matter what, I always like to "play" in a diaper before I go to bed, and between traveling and keeping busy with stuff on vacation, I hadn't had an opportunity to for a few days, and it was killing me. I was asked the other day to make a trip to the store to pick up a few things. I obliged and grabbed whatever was asked for. On my way to checkout, I strolled past the baby stuff, and walked down the diaper aisle. I decided to pick up a bag of Goodnites just to "play" in because they're discreet, I fit in them (thank you 31 inch waist), and they're affordable.

Obviously, I'm not buying them for capacity-purposes. I'll sneeze and leak right through one. However, I got a bag, and got back to the hotel room. With no one around for a few minutes, I slipped one on quickly and "played" for a bit to satisfy that need.

Fast-forward to the next day. We're all headed to the beach afternoon, and just for fun, I thought I'd wear a Goodnites pant under my swim suit, and did just that. They fit decently, but still don't peak up over my waistline.

Anyway, we get to the beach, sunscreen goes on, everyone strips down to their bathing suits, and off everyone goes. I head straight into the water with a tube. A few minutes go by, and I decide to do my business in the Goodnites while floating in the water. The feeling and exhilaration of wearing a Goodnites like that in the water, soaked with pee and seawater was unbelievable. I was in complete ecstasy, and wore that Goodnites pant all afternoon, until I went into the shower to clean up.

I forgot what it was like to wear and use one, because performance-wise they suck, but now that I've had that feeling once more, I'm going to start keeping Goodnites more in my stash.

I wear a Goodnite to bed every night. I actually wear a cloth diaper over the Goodnite and then plastic pants. I don't leak and I tend not to smell in the morning because the Goodnite has absorbed most of it. That way I don't bother my wife with the smell of a wet cloth diaper.

Goodnites were the only thing I had for a while

dogboy said:
I wear a Goodnite to bed every night. I actually wear a cloth diaper over the Goodnite and then plastic pants. I don't leak and I tend not to smell in the morning because the Goodnite has absorbed most of it. That way I don't bother my wife with the smell of a wet cloth diaper.
That's actually a great idea. I've never thought of it before.

If I ever make it to the ocean... I want to piss in it. No diaper required. I'd say it's on my bucket list... but maybe potty list is a better choice of words.

A couple of years ago, when the GoodNites elastic was overhauled, I was delighted to find that I could wear them--comfortably, even. Unfortunately, they still leak almost 100% of the time due to the very narrow crotch. If they widened it by an inch, I expect I'd use GoodNites fairly often. As it is, though, they're only an amusement.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
If I ever make it to the ocean... I want to piss in it. No diaper required. I'd say it's on my bucket list... but maybe potty list is a better choice of words.
It's always how I urinate when I'm at the shore, diapered or not. Just let it all out in the water.

- - - Updated - - -

MailCat581 said:
Sometimes I will use a Goodnites as a stuffer for the diaper that I am wearing. If the Goodnite leaks; the diaper will be there for backup.
I've done that from time to time. It's a novel idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Cottontail said:
A couple of years ago, when the GoodNites elastic was overhauled, I was delighted to find that I could wear them--comfortably, even. Unfortunately, they still leak almost 100% of the time due to the very narrow crotch. If they widened it by an inch, I expect I'd use GoodNites fairly often. As it is, though, they're only an amusement.
That's pretty much how it is with me. It's fun to wear them, but there's no way I'm gonna wear one without leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back