Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiddo Diapers by ABU

Default Kiddo Diapers by ABU

Glad to see they are finally available. Has anybody tried them before? I noticed the absorbency is pretty high. Not as much a little pawz but still up there. I wonder if they are going to stock the Baltimore warehouse right away or hold off for a bit and only ship them from Washington.

Well, unless people were able to go to an ABU warehouse last night, they haven't even had time to ship, so I doubt anyone here has tried them. I assume they're going to be identical to Cushies, with a slightly different fit due to the elastic waistband.

Haven't gotten any yet but plan on trying to get some tomorrow.... so excited!

I just ordered a sample to try one out. They look a lot like the Lavender. I will report back my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by RJDodger View Post
    Well, unless people were able to go to an ABU warehouse last night, they haven't even had time to ship, so I doubt anyone here has tried them. I assume they're going to be identical to Cushies, with a slightly different fit due to the elastic waistband.
    I thought Kiddo were available before in Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    I thought Kiddo were available before in Europe?
    Was that the Kiddo v1 before they became part of ABU?

Just ordered and paid for mine hopefully for pickup tomorrow.
    Last edited by Argent; 18-Jun-2017 at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Was the the Kiddo v1 before they became part of ABU?

Just ordered and paid for mine hopefully for pickup tomorrow.
    Probably, I wasn't sure if this was them retrofitting the design to an existing pattern or if they were going to be importing a foreign product and distributing it in the west

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    Probably, I wasn't sure if this was them retrofitting the design to an existing pattern or if they were going to be importing a foreign product and distributing it in the west

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I could be wrong but I thought the idea was the ABU Kiddo would be made on the same template as the Vintage SDK/Cushies/Lavender but incorporate front and back elastic.... Obviously with the same sort of graphics from the v1 Kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    I could be wrong but I thought the idea was the ABU Kiddo would be made on the same template as the Vintage SDK/Cushies/Lavender but incorporate front and back elastic.... Obviously with the same sort of graphics from the v1 Kiddos.
    I'm hoping for this..but if you look at the photo's it looks like the kiddo's are cut smaller in length compared to the sdk's, either way I think this will be a "fun" diaper I absolutely love the graphic's..love the blues and the greens

Quote Originally Posted by RJDodger View Post
    I was curious to see if people had tried the pre ABU kiddos. I ordered two sample packs yesterday to give them a try.