Brutalmoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Are there any brutalmoose fans here? I've been especially addicted to his televoid! series.

Same. televoid! is surprisingly good, with strangely deep in-series lore for a YouTube channel's secondary show.

A variety of other people I watch:

Binging With Babish (a food channel that recreates recipes from TV shows and movies),
Grand Illusions (a retired magician showing off his toy collection),
Bright Sun Films (a group known for their "Abandoned" series, which talks about closed attractions and locations),
LinusTechTips (A tech review and news channel),
RebelTaxi (an analysis of '90s cartoons with some animation of its own),
GameDave (A reviewer who's less of a sellout than PBG and posts more frequently than JonTron, but still nowhere near as good as Brutalmoose), and
Today I Found Out (a channel that, while a bit clickbait-ey at times, provides interesting facts to bring up in conversation).

I loved his prison tycoon play through and the sim city one as well.

ManeWulf said:
Same. televoid! is surprisingly good, with strangely deep in-series lore for a YouTube channel's secondary show.

I know it, right? I have no idea how he manages to make it creepier each time. Even the small details of his hair getting longer as time goes on is so perfect.

A variety of other people I watch:

Binging With Babish (a food channel that recreates recipes from TV shows and movies),
Grand Illusions (a retired magician showing off his toy collection),
Bright Sun Films (a group known for their "Abandoned" series, which talks about closed attractions and locations),
LinusTechTips (A tech review and news channel),
RebelTaxi (an analysis of '90s cartoons with some animation of its own),
GameDave (A reviewer who's less of a sellout than PBG and posts more frequently than JonTron, but still nowhere near as good as Brutalmoose), and
Today I Found Out (a channel that, while a bit clickbait-ey at times, provides interesting facts to bring up in conversation).

I'll have to check them out. YouTube seems to have better entertainment than television these days.

KryanAshford said:
I loved his prison tycoon play through and the sim city one as well.

I died during the Which Prisoner Lives segment. :laugh:

Which one was about sim city again? Not sure if I've seen that one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back