Status
Not open for further replies.

tsen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm starting the dating process and just want to know, is it common to be willing to alternate between being little and being a caretaker or is the role more of a permenent title? How many people reading this have made role trading work? Is it common?

I don't think that it's too unusual to switch between the two, the reason this isn't brought up more is because many people don't have a person to switch roles with.

Though I'm a little through and through, I still have to innate instinct to help and be a caregiver when not in little mode; usually when I'm a caretaker it's for someone who truly needs it, not another little.

Lately I've been feeling the same, too. I've been a little, and a sub in general for most of my life, and as of late I've been real curious in attempting the other side of the whole kinky spectrum. While I have very little experience of 'actually' being a mommy, and I don't see it being a massive side of me, I do see myself taking care of the right person if the time came up. Who knows. Maybe the 'heart of the mommy' was always inside of me, and I just never realized it until now.

That being said, I'm fairly certain a role switching dynamic could work out, as long as you are positive both parties are happy fulfilling both roles. I know two friends of mine who are both Doms who will go out of their way to sub for each other, and they are a pretty inseparable couple.

Thanks for the input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back