• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm Jolie. I'm here to take your diapers.bwaa-ha-haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
not really.I just love everybody. I used to spend a lot of time at DPF. Before it went away. Mostly really sweet babies and mommies. I started wearing when I was a very small baby, and never really gave it up.

I got onto DPF from the Ft Worth library to whom I owe a lot of bread. I would get on the puter and stay till closing time, Peeing my diaper while doing it. I think I saw a putty tat oh, I mean a few of the names from DPF

I really do have a bladder problem, but I was already a baby. I started pretending to be potty trained when I was 4. Now I don't have to hide being a baby. Luvs and Huggies all around.

Hi Jolie,
welcome to the group a nice intro but not a lot of information about you. Just about everyone on here is interested in nappies in one form or another. But what about other interests and hobbies?
Do you work and if so what field? Are you in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive or not? By sharing things like these gives other members a chance to see what they have in common with you. apart from that, have a look through the forums and find a few you like, then just jump in and take part, above all have fun.

If you are going through a rough time then let someone know, one of Adisc's strong points is the amount of support that you will get from the other members.

Welcome to ADISC!

I also started with DPF, as did some other older ADISC member.

Have a look around and join the conversations.

Right on. I'm in a platonic relationship with a lady who knows about my medical problem and that I actually like being a baby.
I'm disabled from a work accident 25 years ago come October. I get SSI and some VA benefits, when I first started on DPF I would
fix people's computers for a meal and a place to crash for the night. I like Texans, mostly, The government there is icky-pooh.
so now I'm in Colorado. The high temperature yesterday was 73 degrees F. Not so in Texas.

Right now I'm trying to get my cell phones (only one has service) 'rooted' to use as co-processors and storage for a Beowulf Cluster. And I make dreamcatchers.
I made one for Occupy here in Colorado that was 12 feet across. You need a big catcher to catch the "american Dream". That and politics.

Most of my time has been in doctors offices, both mine and my lady's. She had some ferocious surgeries the past few years but she's getting a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back