things have gotten easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well now, my leakage episodes are as frequent as they have been, but having the right product for leakage protection has made my life easier.

My out-and-about undergarment
Usually a Tena brief or a CVS brand brief either with or without the tabs (some would call them tapes). In some cases I'll use a diaper for the heavy flow times.

Nighttime undergarment
Usually something that can take a heavy flow. I just ordered some from Northshore care. I tend to use a diaper or something of the like at night for maximum protection.

I'm glad so very glad I found this wonderful group/forum. My confidence has gone back up, and I'm able to greet the day with a more positive outlook.
And knowing what products are out there and the ones in use, my life is easier (the IC is a huge challenge).

In case you have not seen my previous postings. I bladder incontinent with bladder muscle spasms and an over active nerve that makes the muscle fire when I don't need it too. I have been to the urologist and they can fix it, however the risks are (because of the muscle) in could either be fixed and this would all seem like a bad dream, OR I remain incontinent but with a heavier flow.....so I am weighing my options, I go back for a check up and another bladder ultrasound in a few weeks. They want me to have a full bladder Hahaha ha Jokes on them I'm IC they are going to get what I can give them.

Well if you choose the surgery you may want to re-evaluate what you are wearing and plan to either augment it with some kinds of stuffer or booster pads or look at better diapers just in case the bad dream turns out to be an inescapable nightmare.

rennecfox said:
Well if you choose the surgery you may want to re-evaluate what you are wearing and plan to either augment it with some kinds of stuffer or booster pads or look at better diapers just in case the bad dream turns out to be an inescapable nightmare.

Yes. I have already been looking into better protection and been looking at diaper inserts and better nighttime protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back