I don't want to be a grown-up any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being little is just so much fun, play time, naps, snack time, TV, diapers, and all that good stuff. Being a grown-up means I have to actually be responsible and do stuff like pay bills, and go to work.
Just want to be little.

Totally agree! Little for life! That is why (and I know that this does not work for everyone) but I set aside only about an hour each day on days off to do the things I have to do as an adult, you know pay the bills, ect and the rest of the time is little time. On my days that I have work its only from the moment I exit the car to the moment I get back in that I have to be a grown up and even then I have Mr. Bear with me if I really need some comfort. He's always by my side.

I try to set aside as much time as I can. My bear named Boops (I have had him since I was a baby) is with me. My little time is special time for me. It's where I can let loose and not be an adult anymore, at least for a while.

My littles age ranges from 1-3 depending on my mood, but typically he is around 1 or 2. I have also given him a name (is that normal?) His name is Skyler.

scbaby said:
I try to set aside as much time as I can. My bear named Boops (I have had him since I was a baby) is with me. My little time is special time for me. It's where I can let loose and not be an adult anymore, at least for a while.

My littles age ranges from 1-3 depending on my mood, but typically he is around 1 or 2. I have also given him a name (is that normal?) His name is Skyler.

I understand wanting to be little all the time, but in reality, it is not practical, since one has to take care of necessary adult responsibilities.
Little/Baby Regression time for me is rationed to keep me grounded in reality.
My primary Little/Baby Regression time is regulated to Nap/Bed Times and afternoons when I am not scheduled to do anything except relax and rest.
As an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, despite my age of 59, my media viewing is limited to Science/Nature/History and selected favorite TV shows for "adult mode", and when regressed, I am limited to child-appropriate TV shows like "Paw Patrol, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic, and The Lion Guard and other similar TV shows.
My life is balanced to let me play when necessary and to be the adult person when necessary.
Anyway, time to get to bed in "Baby Mode".

scbaby said:
Being little is just so much fun, play time, naps, snack time, TV, diapers, and all that good stuff. Being a grown-up means I have to actually be responsible and do stuff like pay bills, and go to work.
Just want to be little.

Hee, hee

Welcome to my world, I love being a little. You just got to keep the balance right. Between your Adult life and your Little life.

scbaby said:

Skyler! What a cute little boy name. I use my cub fursona's name Tig when I'm little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Skyler! What a cute little boy name. I use my cub fursona's name Tig when I'm little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a second persona name. That makes me feel better.

About Skyler
He's is an energetic toddler who loves stuffies, cartoons (new and old), trains and building in the sand box. He has a set of Duplo blocks that he really enjoys building with. He likes to run jump climb and he gets into mischief too, but hey what toddler doesn't?
Depending on my mood Skyler's age ranges as I said between 1-2, he sometimes can be but rarely does he see his three years old persona.

When I can get little time I take it for everything it's worth. It really does keep me balance. Because work and life can be and are often stressful, this is a way for me to let go for a while.

I am in diapers with Skyler and as an adult I suffer from being IC. So having the added benefit of using a diaper makes everything really come together.

I love being little.

scbaby said:
Ah. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a second persona name. That makes me feel better.

About Skyler
He's is an energetic toddler who loves stuffies, cartoons (new and old), trains and building in the sand box. He has a set of Duplo blocks that he really enjoys building with. He likes to run jump climb and he gets into mischief too, but hey what toddler doesn't?
Depending on my mood Skyler's age ranges as I said between 1-2, he sometimes can be but rarely does he see his three years old persona.

When I can get little time I take it for everything it's worth. It really does keep me balance. Because work and life can be and are often stressful, this is a way for me to let go for a while.

I am in diapers with Skyler and as an adult I suffer from being IC. So having the added benefit of using a diaper makes everything really come together.

I love being little.

What an adorable and fun little boy Skylar is. I bet he would love to play with Tig sometime (if he doesn't mind playing with a babyfur). Tig is 2 and his bestest friend in the world is his Little Roo plushie. Like all tigers, he is in love with the water - swimming pools, water parks, baths, the ocean, you name it! He also likes amusement parks and says he likes roller coasters (but is really afraid when he gets on one). Ironically, he is into Paw Patrol and has an entire Paw Patrol bed set (for real!).

I totally agree with the work/life balance thing. My life can really be crazy, and putting on a diaper and becoming little Tig at night helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back