Thread: Hi from birmingham UK

Default Hi from birmingham UK

Hi all,

Just to introduce myself............I'm Julian from the uk,i like motor bikes,cars,motor sport and of course i love wearing and wetting girls pull ups or pajama pants,cause of my size 9 stone wet through and my slim 28" waist i can wear teenage sized pull ups.

I am also into Avril Lavigne i think she is fab and hot to go with it,been to see her live a few times at birminghams NEC and she rocked.I would love to see avril in a pull up

Cheers guys + dolls

Laters Julian

Hey Julian from just down the M6! Gotta agree about Avril Lavigne Welcome

Dude, you have the same name as a dude from an awesome TV show. You rock.

Also, you like cars and motorsports. I have a feeling that you're awesome.

Welcome.

Falkio

Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. The live concerts must have been cool. Can't say that I've never been to one, but I wanted to see Tiesto in Vegas. That would be cool.

Asher

Welcome to ADISC 37skippy; hope to see you in the forums : )

Welcome to Adisc, feel free to post around in all the forums we have around here. But don't forget your ham shears!
    I remember when one other member went around posting without his ham shears, he was attacked by a mob of pigs. he never had a chance... if only he had remembered his ham shears.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkio View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Please enjoy your stay. The live concerts must have been cool. Can't say that I've never been to one, but I wanted to see Tiesto in Vegas. That would be cool.

Thanks for the welcome,The live concerts were awesome and i will go and see her again when ever she comes back to the UK If ever you get chance to see her live you must do it,you would love it

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    Welcome to ADISC 37skippy; hope to see you in the forums : )
    Thanx for the welcome Asher,you defo see me about in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Welcome to Adisc, feel free to post around in all the forums we have around here. But don't forget your ham shears!
    I remember when one other member went around posting without his ham shears, he was attacked by a mob of pigs. he never had a chance... if only he had remembered his ham shears.

Thanx for the welcome H-toad,what are ham shears ?