Advice on purchasing Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

00Steve00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Guys,

I am sure this has been asked many times before, but where is a good place to purchase diapers online? A bit of background, I am a British guy that has just recently moved over to California. I have been into wearing for many years now and I had my regular sources to get diapers while in the UK.

Since moving to the US, I wasnt really worried about being able to get diapers as I was under the impression that they are freely available from most stores. But this doesnt seem to be the case, seems very much like the UK. I have been to all the main stores such as Walmart, CVS, Target etc etc etc.... but I have been unable to find tape on diapers. For the time being I am putting up with the crappy "absorbent underwear" type.

I am looking for advice for a good online store that dispatches ultra discrete as I live in a gated apartment complex. The management office takes in all the deliveries, so they would need to handle the consignment and drop me a note saying something has arrived for me.

Secondly, I am not really that familiar with the brands here. Ideally what I like is fairly thick plastic backed diapers with a good absorbency. Like Abena M4's for example. Ive been looking at various sites but you dont really know first hand what their claim is discrete, so looking for suggestions from you guys and previous experiences.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

I see you are now in the US. I have purchased from XPMEDICAL, Northshore and Bambino. All three are in the US, carry good quality diapers, and provide excellent service. ABU is another recommended supplier in the US but I haven't purchased anything from them.

Oh Misread your post, thought you were in the UK >< sorry about that, yes, XP Medical is a good choice as is northshore, ABU has great services

Thanks for your help and suggestions guys, they are discrete though right?

Yep nappiesrus.co.uk, used them many times before while back in the UK.

00Steve00 said:
Thanks for your help and suggestions guys, they are discrete though right?

Yep nappiesrus.co.uk, used them many times before while back in the UK.

Xp Medical was last time I bought from them. Even in an unmarked box though a case of confidrys is not discreet.

You can easily get most medical brand diapers off Amazon. For fetish diapers, I'd recommend ABU or Bambino.

I also recommend xpmedical.com. Yes they are discrete shipping, with plain brown boxes. Abena is a mediocre diaper but you can get better diaper at a better quality for their cost. I highly recommend you try the confidry 24/7. They are among the best diapers out there, and have a relatively low cost per day associated with them given how long they last and perform.

Second to that, I'd recommend Northshore.com. They are on par with confidry, but start out compressed and stiffer (though that also means thinner and more discreet too). They too ship discretely.

Diaper Conn is another good one with DCAmor & Idyl and I believe they are in your back yard in California. Otherwise North Shore and XP Medical as others have said are viable options.
XP Moved warehouse to Arkansas . North Shore ships out of Illinois.

Thanks for the responses guys. I have taken the plunge and gone for some from North Shore, I will see how I get on. I have also seen you are able to divert the delivery to the local depot collect yourself, I have tried the past few days, but it appears there is a problem with the FedEx site to let me do, just unlucky I guess. But I will see how I get on.

00Steve00 said:
I have tried the past few days, but it appears there is a problem with the FedEx site to let me do, just unlucky I guess.

Maybe just give the FedEx office a call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back