• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

webby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey all

I been a lurker for a little bit now.

I have recently re-discovered diapers and pull ups.

I have started wearing them because they feel good. I also wet in them and it feels even better than dry.

I have hobbies in computers, anime sci-fy and so forth.

I work in IT and uber

Hello webby and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Hi Webby,
welcome to the group. Now that you've stopped being a lurker :) why not have a look through the forums and find a few you like and start taking part in the discussions. Your opinion or thoughts on a subject just might be helpful to someone. Don't be put off if everyone else in the discussion has posted 100's of messages, your point of view is just as valid as every one else's.

webby said:
Hey all

I been a lurker for a little bit now.

I have recently re-discovered diapers and pull ups.

I have started wearing them because they feel good. I also wet in them and it feels even better than dry.

I have hobbies in computers, anime sci-fy and so forth.

I work in IT and uber

Hi and welcome, webby. Many thanks too for that detailed introduction and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your experiences. Although I find the current weather a little warm for wearing them at present, I am an occasionally diaper lover and always wear to wet. After all, what's the purpose of wearing diapers if you don't intend to at least do a wee wee in them?

Welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back