I thunk i. Got the mind set. But am right

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So what I been told is you are worried,scared,shame is all for nothing. And I just got to face it . just nobody cares and it like the gays nobody makes fun of them when I am around in public. So bottom. Line is break free from what options of people. Saying you don't. Need mind and wearing. Diapers will be so simple

Do i have it right ? Am I missing anything?

ever since you joined this site i've been wondering what's the deal with your writing. some of your posts are impossible to understand

It's very simple to say but it usually takes time to get anywhere with it. Think of it as a process, not a thing you achieve. You have the basic principle, although you will have to find the balance of pursuing your own interests vs. deferring to public expectations.

You're essentially asking the same question in multiple threads. You seem to have the concept, now put it into careful practice and see if it makes your life better.

Don't compare your fetish with LGBT things. It's not even on the same level. |:

Thank for the info. What is a lgbt?

Alexia said:
ever since you joined this site i've been wondering what's the deal with your writing. some of your posts are impossible to understand

A profound lack of respect for the time and frustration level of anyone who might try to decipher and respond...

Then don't write then

makena43 said:
Thank for the info. What is a lgbt?
LGBT or LGBTQ lesbian gay bisexual transgender and queer.

Oh, okay scbaby thank you for answer my question. For the grammar police you got to think how I feel about your crictism. Doesn't. Feel good. Helping other's does make me happy

Cereal said:
Don't compare your fetish with LGBT things. It's not even on the same level. |:

This, kinks are generally there own subcategory, sexual attraction to objects or actions (kinks) isn't the same as a sexual attraction to men or women, though sexual kinks are perfectly fine and nothing are usually wrong with them as long as it doesn't harm another person.

Being gay, pan-sexual, or bisexual isn't the same as having specific objects turn you on, but what I find fascinating is to why kinks are part of human sexuality.

I have now studied my posts about wearing diapers in public. I came to conclusion that I just have to wear diapers alot. And just relax pretend to not think I have a diaper on. All the negative thinking will disappear over time. Also what people are saying about me while I wearing diapers. Is there more to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back