your favorite little item that you presently have

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What in your little room or area is your Favorite item?mine right now is a teddy bear named Boops, he has been with me since I was an actual infant. And he is very special to me. I am also a huge fan of building blocks, and the wooden train set.

I have a stuffy, I have had for a long time he is a 10" mouse sitting on his but and over he looks my bed for as long as I can remember

My bottle.

My bottle and my tigger dummy

My pound puppy brownie that my grandma got me when I was four and my sippy cup which get s used the most both in and out of little mode I just like sucking drinks plus I'm really messy and dump things easily.

My black pacifier and my blue dino onesie.

My onesies and my toys, plus diapers too, well everything I have!

i have a teddy bear he's called billy but I don' consider him jus part of my little life but my whole life

My blanket. Took years for it to have the texture of my original blanket that died tragically. Gotta find out what fabric beads after 4 years.

Legos! I put together really hard one's for my age.

When I'm home it's my pacifier and stuffed sheep/blanket/thing.
Currently the vehicle I drive for work has a 5 point seat belt like a child's car seat. Also working with large vehicles all day also excites my little side.

My lil tiger Snowy, my Ariel cup with glitter inside it, or maybe my Stitch mini backpack I've been carrying around ^_^

I've got a little plush Marshall and Chase from Paw Patrol which I usually keep with me.

My fluttershy plushie she is so special to me I got her back in 2014 and I have had her since.

Currently the tutus I just got! they make me feel like a princess!

My Skye stuffie from Paw Patrol and my Owlette stuffie from PJ Masks. :3 I also love my snuggly blanket named Keru. He's very special because we've been through a lot together. I sleep with him snuggled in my arms every single night~

ChaseOnTheCase said:
I've got a little plush Marshall and Chase from Paw Patrol which I usually keep with me.

I have a stuffie of Skye! She's my favorite character from the show!

Shortly after my birth 22 years ago, I was given a pastel-colored stuffed bunny named Mr. Bunny, and I still have him to this day. The fact that he's been mine literally my entire life means no other stuffie will ever replace him as my favorite.

handsomestallion said:
Shortly after my birth 22 years ago, I was given a pastel-colored stuffed bunny named Mr. Bunny, and I still have him to this day. The fact that he's been mine literally my entire life means no other stuffie will ever replace him as my favorite.

yeh same with mine I had him sice I was 2 and a half from a hospital santa he really helps me out when im down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back