How are the new ABU Tapelock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Has anyone tried the new ABU Tapelock system?

Yes. Got the new space tapelocks, and theyre really good. I even had a couple near-disasters with baby powder on the tapes and they still stuck. Theyre pretty crazy.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Having some problems with the simple mediums. The tapes stick great to the diaper, but the backs have been coming off after a bit of time wearing, and overnight.

Stupid question...but, how do you know if you actually have these tapes? I just recently got a case of Little Pawz. But I'm not at all sure. :S Do they actually look different somehow?

No. They sold all of the non tapelock stock out, thsn sent out an email saying which are now in stock with tapelock.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

The new tapes are clear. I have to say these tapes are absurdly good. They can be refastened many many times and have a lot of lasting strength. The only way these tapes have failed on me so far is that I pull in them so hard that I rip the plastic of the wing. These things are nigh indestructible.

I have to agree with what everyone else is saying here. I've gotten both powder and lotion on these tapes by accident and yet my old roll of duck tape still sits and collects dust. These are by far and away the best tapes I've ever tried

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Agh, damn. The tapes on my Little Paws i just bought are not clear at all... I guess I still got the old version.

Thanks, I can't wait to check them out. :)

Dan09 said:
Agh, damn. The tapes on my Little Paws i just bought are not clear at all... I guess I still got the old version.

Uh they don't look clear when you first look at them, but once you open them up and start to use them, you'll notice they're see through if they're the new tapes. All ABU diapers should be on the new tape system now, all of the older versions are supposed to be sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back