Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Just ordered take away and I'm in a onesie and a diaper with some pj shorts on just hope they don't see my puffy butt

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

They've probably seen weirder. One day when my brother was a young boy of potty training age he was running around in just a long shirt and underwear for convenience, and my mom ordered delivery pizza. When the guy got there, my brother came up behind her, lifted his shirt, and said "LOOK MISTER I HAVE WOODY THE COWBOY BIG BOY UNDERPANTS ON TODAY!"

My mortified mother just stood there frozen in shock and the pizza guy addressed my brother "oh cool little dude! I wear big boy underwear too!" And then turned back to my mom "trust me....I've seen worse"

He's 21 now and would probably kill me if he knew I was telling that story online :laugh:

Time for a DNA dragnet and find the sicko ,punch them in the neck and leave a diaper for when they wake up .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

People can be slobs and be gross... now I might add this for the community sakes, what you do in your own home is your business, but the general public is not consent to include them, so when you order take out, when the door bell rings, cover up. Your an adult 1st and foremost. Ask yourself this, would you give the same exposure if that same delievery person was your mom or dad? If the answer is no, then cover up.

I think you'll be fine when you order something to you home while padded. I once was lounging around in a diaper with sweatpants and a t-shirt when someone rang the doorbell. I glanced at the window and saw the post delivery guy.
I was really stressed when I opened the door, but I don't think he could tell that I was wearing. I just made shure not to show him my backside. But I guess in the end it's just in our heads, if you are discreet about it.

MailCat581 said:
I'll let you do the math on what I saw in the sink.

Yeah... I recall back in HIGH SCHOOL the class clown got caught doing that in the gymnasium bathroom...

some kids start out with a twisted sense of humor, and a few of them just never grow up

If it wasn't for building codes you could have saved 2:58 with a flame thrower.
I don't know I am pretty sarcastic/ twisted humor and it would never occur to me to screw up a public place intentionally, I think it goes much deeper into the psychopathology than something they would consider humorous , it is essentially violating a place for everyone who comes after you , and the trashing of facilities has really been one of the driving factors in smaller cramped facilities and the locking of them ,I challenge everybody to get a power wheelchair into a handicap stall and close the door , the main handicap of those stalls is they arent big enough for the handicapped ,but the bigger the place is the more people trash it , the more time and money it needs to be kept nice ,take for example the bathrooms in GCT, there is an attendant who stands and hands out towels , it's not the handing out towels that keeps him there it's people are savages, now granted the bathroom I am thinking about is not wheelchair accessible so it's been many years since I have gone in it , however for a turn of the century public bathroom it's amazing and is bigger than the house I live in ,of course not many people appreciate the vast amount of porcelain and the old steam radiators and such , so if left alone it would no doubt be defaced or destroyed , people seem to think they operate in a vacuum they mess something up and thinks its ok , however when 75 people do something it adds up quickly .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm always having someone show up at our house when I'm diapered. It's almost summer so I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. The propane guy showed up the other day to fill the tank and I had to talk to him at the door. I know he couldn't tell but I sure could as the diaper and I were wet.

As long as you pay them promptly they won't care if you show up at the door dressed like Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back