Need AB/DL shoe help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Before anyone recommends these: No I do not like the shoes with the lights all at the bottom. to me that is not a toddler shoe that is some ghetto trash.

I do not want this:
-----------------------
LightUpShoes.jpg

Info:
--------------------------------------------
I have been browsing around trying to find a good light up shoe that resembles a toddler shoe for a while now but I have not been finding any that I like.

The only ones that keep popping up nowadays are the trashy ones that look like someone took the idea of a kid light up shoe and ghettoofied it. So basically I came up with the idea of just making them myself, because at least then I could design the shoe in the way that I envisioned it.

The sad thing is I used to have some that where my size from like waaaaay back but I threw them away.

Question:
--------------------------------------------
Can you guys help me find a good cheap plain Velcro shoe that I could modify with lights and custom design it? I wanted it to be a bit wider than normal because to me when the shoe is to long it looks to adult like. A wider width makes your foot look more round like a kids to me.

Also if anyone knows some kid shoes that actually fit adults whether they light up or not feel free to post below I am sure someone might be interested in seeing it.

Necessity:
-----------------------
  • Has velcro
  • Is mostly plain
  • Fits adults
  • Some what wide looking

Examples:
-----------------------
https://www.amazon.com/AVIA-Mens-Av...s&pd_rd_r=Y3XX7MYHAVJ9GBX51PNY&_encoding=UTF8

https://www.amazon.com/Propet-Mens-Walker-Strap-Sneaker/dp/B000BW3OPK?th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Work-...s&pd_rd_r=Q893068M2QMA0Y8BTHT5&_encoding=UTF8

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style/50121/after-burn-memory-fit-final-cut/wnv

Im want to have baby looking shoes made

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I think any of those would do. I looked via Amazon about a year ago. So how would you put in the lights?

dogboy said:
I think any of those would do. I looked via Amazon about a year ago. So how would you put in the lights?

I was just going build the circuit myself and probably 3D print me some plastic covers to put on the shoe. I would need to cut into some parts of it but I am pretty sure it could be done, but this also why I was trying to find some cheap shoes. I rather not spend like 80 bucks on some shoes for a project in-case I mess up or something. The first thing I am going to do though before I buy it is make a design/plan in Photoshop with how I want them to look before I buy it. I want to put like green lighting bolts on it with the name kratox on the side and stuff with maybe my character.

kratox said:
I was just going build the circuit myself and probably 3D print me some plastic covers to put on the shoe. I would need to cut into some parts of it but I am pretty sure it could be done, but this also why I was trying to find some cheap shoes. I rather not spend like 80 bucks on some shoes for a project in-case I mess up or something. The first thing I am going to do though before I buy it is make a design/plan in Photoshop with how I want them to look before I buy it. I want to put like green lighting bolts on it with the name kratox on the side and stuff with maybe my character.

You could buy some little kid light up shoes, cut the light part out, cut into your new shoes and install. I'm sure they have been heat and pressured into the shoe during manufacturing, so modifying the new shoes might be difficult.

Really nice shoes looks good on u

It's ironic, I was never allowed to get those shoes as a kid because they were "trashy."

Perspective is everything I suppose.

I have been won'ting a pair of Heelys for like forever.

oazkkz1461064826013.jpg

But Paddy said no. I would end up backing my leg or not stopping and crashing into something.

I do really want them though. :wallbash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back