Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite discrete day-time diaper?

Question Favorite discrete day-time diaper?

Hi all, what's your favorite day-time diaper to go out in public with?
    I currently like the tena slip active fit maxi quite a lot, but I am curious if there are other good/absorbent discrete ones?

I really like those too. Definitely my favorite too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I really like the tena slip maxi as well. They hold a lot and usually always get a great fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, I love the tena active fit maxi.
    Although they are kind hard for me to get, as I live in the states. I have a about 80 at this time, but will actively start looking for more when I get down to a bag or so. I also wear the Tranquility ATN. For daytime To make my T, A, F, Maxi stash last.

I have had good luck (very little bulk) with the CVS brand diaper. It's a low profile and really hugs. Leaks are a minimum or none at all. They also are great for nighttime too.

They are flat in the back and padded in the front but it's not noticeable.

plastic depends for me, thin and easy to hide under just about anything, that and I can't wear cloth-like shit, gives me a rash and they always feel wet

I like the ID super cloth backed , also I have just tried Abu pre school cloth backed which may become a favourite nappy ( diaper).

What is more discrete? A thin diaper that has leaked, or a thick one that's done its job.

I use confidry for my daytime diaper. Just wear loose fitting pants and nobody notices the bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    What is more discrete? A thin diaper that has leaked, or a thick one that's done its job.

I use confidry for my daytime diaper. Just wear loose fitting pants and nobody notices the bulk.
    yeah I can understand that view point, I don't have anything close to a normal bladder capacity so I don't need the bulk, it would just fall apart on me, so for movies and long car trips and times where there is no bathroom are what I reserve the thicker ones for