does anyone use Cuddlez shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In my search for a onesie (I'll elaborate on this more later) per a recommendation from another member here, I stumbled upon Cuddlez shop.

Had anyone used them for supplies? The products look very good.
They stock everything ABDL.

Just curious if any of you use Cuddlez shop.

Next, the onesie.
It was recommended to me by another member of our community here. This person said it helps hide the bulk or puffiness of the diaper and adds additional discretion by hiding the back of the diaper and reduces the risk of shirt slip and exposing the back of your diaper. I thought the idea was brilliant. Hence how I came across Cuddlez shop.

If you have had experience with them Good or bad please let me know. I am planning on placing an order for some onesies.

Oh I forgot they also cover up diaper lines too!!!

Do you mean cuddlz.com?

If so, yes. I've ordered loads of stuff from them. Their Nursery print nappies are awesome.

Yes flapjackboy I couldn't remember the Web address off the top of my head all I remembered was their home page and their logo in the top "Cuddlez shop".

Their products do look really good. The onsies I ordered (I'm not AB, I fall better into the DL with IC category) are t-shirt style to the top looks more like an undershirt.

If you have any recommendations for diapers from them, please shoot them my way.
So far I've used
Rearz
Cuddlz.com
And shopped around on ABU.

If you have any other resources other ABDL shops please shoot them my way!!

I can certainly recommend their new Nursery print nappies. They're very, very thirsty nappies indeed.

I always wear a onesie as my undershirt. Keeps the diaper in place and prevents the diaper being visible when you are moving around. Also helps to prevent leaks. It's good with both cloth and disposable diapers.

If anyone is wanting to try out any of Cuddlz nappies, they're running a discount code until the end of June for 15% off. Just enter NURSERY JUNE at the checkout.

flapjackboy said:
If anyone is wanting to try out any of Cuddlz nappies, they're running a discount code until the end of June for 15% off. Just enter NURSERY JUNE at the checkout.

Thank you, I love getting "large samples" on discount. Wish they'd improve the look of that teddy bear though.... (teddy bear meets melting crayon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back