Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So it looks like I'm going to be in the 24/7 club sooner than I anticipated. Yes I'm a DL but I'm also IC. I decided to go no diaper for a while this evening only to have leaked quite a bit on the couch. I immediately cleaned it up.

But being a brand new 24/7er what do I get to look forward to (minus the leaks and messy couch and chair). I already enjoy to no end being diapered so transitioning to 24/7 shouldn't be that hard.

Tomorrow is a new day and it marks another 1st of being a 24/7 wearer.

Well am happy for you! I am sitting here in a wet diaper I just did after waking up. Sleep was good, but I can relate as no more undies for me either. I gave them up last week for full time as well. I do not have conditions like you, but love the wearing and being able to find many others who find it so comforting! Yes the wet part is great as I am just sitting here enjoying it so much.

I bet you will celebrate throwing your undies out! Anyway, congrats!

Sorry your incontinence issue is getting worse but since you like to wear diapers adapting to 24/7 should be easier for you .

There will still be some transitioning items deal with

Carrying a diaper bag loaded with supplies every where you go.
changing at work or around people you know at first can be a hard adjustment unfortunately theres no hiding the fact you wear diapers.
do not push your diaper to its limit because you do not want to change (you will leak) and thats worse then changing

make sure you stock up on quality diapers and have your bed protected and keep multiple washable bed pads to sleep on.

Any control you still have will soon disappear as your body adapts to you being diapered 24/7

Always wear plain white medical grade diapers people,will see your diapers as some point in time

get your self some proper plain fitting onesies they work great at keeping your diaper snug and hidden when you stretch or bend over (no more shirt riding up issues)

Dont forget to air out while at home to help keep your skin healthy

Thank you the support is what I need. This is a new chapter in my life and it's kind of a big one. I am very sure my work family will be just as supportive. Though most of the people I work with are younger than I so, it may be a challenge with them understanding but once they realize that it's part my my daily life, they'll get over it.

However digression is the key and fortunately my department has our own private bathroom. I know it's totally different than being at home, but I'll manage.

There's not much to add thanks to Rob110's excellent post, but I will say that despite how much you enjoy wearing diapers, when you cross the line from 'want to wear' to 'need to wear' things do change. You'll have times where you it's really inconvenient, really embarrassing, or really uncomfortable (like the heat in the northeast this week!), where all but the most dedicated DLs would take a well-deserved breather, but as IC you don't have that choice.

That said, it gets easier with experience :)

Do always carry extra supplies with you in your car, including a change of pants. You can skip all of the supplies for just one or two changes though, unless you're fighting a rash that is. When you go to change at work, all you really need is just the diaper.

Rob110 said:
Any control you still have will soon disappear as your body adapts to you being diapered 24/7

While I agree with most of your suggestions, it's fairly well agreed on here that wearing diapers only leads to a loss of control in a very small percentage of users. The vast majority see an increase in control, or see no change at all.

Bambinod, correct some people who wear for fun donot loose control however incontinence changes things and the general facts of wearing for fun do not apply. For the most part incontinence gets worse over time add being diapered 24/7 speeds up the loss of control. if you see an urologist just ask them for thier medical advice the added loss of control is one of the reasons they do not recommend diapers for managing bladder IC issues at the start of your treatment.

in the 2 plus years I have had to wear for incontinence issues my control level has dropped to the point of not makeing it to the bathroom even if its just in the other room most of the time. as time progress's more control has been lost.

I hope you never have to experience loss of control.

Rob110 said:
in the 2 plus years I have had to wear for incontinence issues my control level has dropped to the point of not makeing it to the bathroom even if its just in the other room most of the time. as time progress's more control has been lost.

Oh definitely, I'm not saying control loss can't happen after you start wearing, I just don't believe diapers are the cause of the loss of control. Since the OP lists as IC then yes, the need for diapers may increase over time, but that's just a medical issue, not a diaper issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back