just came out to my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So my wife now knows that I am a DL and IC. And she is very supportive, it helps to be even more comfortable wearing that she knows that I love being diapered and am IC.

She asked me what she could help me with. I told her I didn't know off hand. But maybe, she'll be willing to do a diaper change every now and then. Who knows.

But now that she knows I feel like a new person. I don't have to hide it from her. My kids don't know and nor does my mom, she helps with the kids a lot. So she is bound to find my stash. Though it's in a suitcase that is locked.

But my wife knows and that's important. I'm surprised it went as well as it did.

You can call me happy!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats bro very very happy for you!

Thank you. Once the flow of the conversation started things just spilled out and I was expecting resistance but I was met with grace and understanding. It was very nice to know I have the support of my wife.

It must be nice to have a supportive wife. I wish I knew how that felt, but my wife has been the complet opposite.

scbaby said:
So my wife now knows that I am a DL and IC. And she is very supportive, it helps to be even more comfortable wearing that she knows that I love being diapered and am IC.

She asked me what she could help me with. I told her I didn't know off hand. But maybe, she'll be willing to do a diaper change every now and then. Who knows.

But now that she knows I feel like a new person. I don't have to hide it from her. My kids don't know and nor does my mom, she helps with the kids a lot. So she is bound to find my stash. Though it's in a suitcase that is locked.

But my wife knows and that's important. I'm surprised it went as well as it did.

You can call me happy!!!!

How can you hide being IC to your wife even after having kids? There must've been a chance for her to find out

Ic ???

That's so cool. If I get a girlfriend what sentencesdo I say to hear. I read before you have tell its a medical. But after you are well and finds you wearing a diaper and ask why then what? Thanks

her to hear??

Dartplayerinwvc said:

You should know, you selected it as one of your trait tags under your name, hint its one of the primary reasons adults wear diapers

So my wife now knows that I am a DL and IC

Wait, do you two sleep in separate bedrooms? how did she not know about the incontinence?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back