Thread: Hello and finally doing this one

Default Hello and finally doing this one

I never did a proper introduction when I first joined this site; but I figured anytime was as good as any. I will also be using the template that @chaseonthecase used.

1) Hello! Who are you?

Hello; I'm MailCat581. I am a warehouse worker by trade. I am generally an opinionated person whom can be shy at times but also can be like a raging bull at times too. But that's for people who meet me to decide on.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I was sexually abused as a teenager and it did damage to me that resulted in permanent urinary incontinence. I am interested into the regression thing because when I have a trigger (a bad memory of my abuse); it helps me to relax and calm down.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I love tracking and chasing severe storms and tornadoes. I do it to help save lives and also when I am not working at my job. It is one of my passions to help save lives after my cousin's neighborhood was hit by a tornado when we were younger.

Aside from that; I also enjoy writing a private journal, I also like to watch sports like WWE, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and NASCAR. I am a huge Green Bay Packers fan, Memphis Grizzlies fan, Saint Louis Cardinals fan, Saint Louis Blues fan. I enjoy watching WWE programming like Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live on Tuesdays as well as the special ppv events that they have. I have been to live shows and got on TV once years ago with my friends. We spelled out the letters ROCK for the Rock on a SmackDown show when it was in my native hometown of Memphis, TN.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I would like to try to help people whom have been though what I have been through in life find peace with themselves. I didn't find it until I almost committed suicide but if it had not been for a really close friend of mine reaching out to me; I probably wouldn't be here to be doing this now.

Hi MailCat581,
    welcome to the group. A really good introduction.
    I can sympathise with your position as i too was abused but from as early as i can remember until i was 12 1/2. I too attempted suicide as a result of the abuse, but much later in life whilst i was in therapy.

I can see you have been busy posting and starting threads so you obviously know how things work. what iI would say is that as well as trying to help people, if you need support or advice i'm sure you'll find the community will give you all you need.
    Welcome again.

A belated welcome to you. Very cool you have a interest in storm chasing. I have a fascination in severe weather and I like to tune in to The Weather Channel during watch severe weather outbreaks to try to catch only live footage of tornadoes the night air live.

Several years ago I saw a tornado in person off in the distance and it was really cool. We were actually camping and I was riding in the bed of the truck and it began sprinkling, turned into a heavy downpour, and then began to bail. About a minute later we saw the tornado off in the distance. I didnt last long. It came down, went back up, regatbered and came back down for a little bit, and was gone. Was only a EFO I think. Weather isn't something I plan on following as a career, but it's definitely something I have a interest in and wouldn't mind experiencing some of it as a hobby.

I see you also mentioned you like watching the NHL and other sports. I'm a huge Buffalo Sabres fan, less of a Buffalo Bills fan, and a passionate fan of auto racing. I don't watch NASCAR anymore though. I'm more into road racing so I watch some Formula 1, World Endurance Championship, Pirelli World-Challenge, Indycar, etc.

Well, once again a belated welcome to the forum.