Recomendations for diapers with landing zones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash890

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm looking recommendations for diapers with landing zones I could buy off of Amazon with Prime shipping.

I'm currently still learning how tape up a diaper on myself properly so even with second chance tapes I don't get a proper fit. I don't get to wear diapers as often as I like so those with landing zones seems like good training wheels.

So any recommendations for diapers with landing zones I could get off Amazon would be helpful.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I can't recommend any of them. Landing zones force the lower tapes to instead be positioned at the middle of the wings. This "no lower tapes" design does not allow for a snug seal around your legs, which will lead to premature leaking. The only way around this is to wear one size too, small. This tighter fit compensates for the leg leaks, but then also introduces a bunch of other problems such as leaking over the top, diaper splitting, and tapes popping off, just to mention a few.

Stick with a properly fitted diaper that extends up to your waist (near your belly button) like they are intended to. If you're really looking for prints, I'd recommend Crinklz. If not, then Confidry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back