New cars 3 pull ups designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLRookie

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just browsing around on the internet when I had realised that there hadn't been a new design for Huggies Pull Ups. I know there were designs released in the US but the UK didn't get anything. With the release of Cars 3 soon, I thought that Huggies would release a new design, collaborating with Disney. I searched up 'Cars 3 Huggies Pull Ups' and looked at the images. I found an image of a design and clicked on it. It took me to a Babies r Us page which had a picture of the Cars 3 Pull ups packaging. The link is here: http://www.toysrus.com/buy/training...esigns-for-boys-4t-5t-56-count-44674-95844466

I'm unsure whether designs will come out for the UK, but if anyone does see any of the new designs in the US, could you potentially send me some pics? I'd be really interested and really appreciate it. :)

Too bad they I won't put them on adult diapers. We miss out on all the cool designs.

Cruz Ramirez(with McQueen) is on the girl ones, I think Lightning is on the boy ones well in jumbo packs

Although it's unlikely we'll see Frozen or Cars on an ABDL diaper, you'd think one of those creative artists we've been seeing would come up with a lookalike variation? Something that's different enough to clearly not be trying to confuse the consumer and violate a trademark, but close enough to have the same vibe.

(I could see tavimunk's characters having a snowball fight on my diaper being very good looking!)

I got a pack of the new Cars designs on boys' in 4T-5T today at Walmart. They come packaged with a Cars 3 storybook (don't wanna spoil the movie for myself though). The smaller sizes were still The Lion Guard. I believe the 4T-5T in girls' was also Cars with Doc MCcStuffins in the same pack, with the smaller sizes still Palace Pets.

I actually wanted just plain ol' Huggies Snug and Dry, but this Walmart is smaller and apparently doesn't carry small packs...

I wanted to get some pull-ups myself but I just couldn't bring myself to spend the money!

Could you maybe send some pictures of the designs?

IMG_20170624_123702 - Edited.jpgIMG_20170624_123740 - Edited.jpg

From what I've seen, they've switched to Cars 3 designs for both boys and girls, regardless of size. For the girls though, only one pant has the Cars 3 motif. The other design I believe is Doc McStuffins.

So have these replaced the previous Lion Guard designs?

thegamer408 said:
So have these replaced the previous Lion Guard designs?

The Walmart I was at still had Lion Guard ones in smaller sizes, but it does look like the Cars design will replace them.

I have two of the original cars pull-ups designs from the first cars movie. ( unfortunately I am unable to take a pic a the moment or I would put up a picture on the site maybe someday I will get me a camera and post the pics) that was about ten years ago.

I kept the around for whatever reason (nostalgia I guess) I never thought there would be a cars three movie or other pull-ups with cars theme designs. I still want to get some cars pull-ups now though.

Not the most exciting designs but still cool to see a change. Could anyone also get me some pictures of the Girls Cars 3 designs?

ABDLRookie said:
Could anyone also get me some pictures of the Girls Cars 3 designs?

You can find some images on flickr. Some of the users have taken and uploaded pictures of the Pull-Ups.

For some reason, having Lightning McQueen on my Pull-Ups feels almost... more comforting than usual. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back