• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nancythomas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is Nancy Thomas. I am very glad to be part of this community.

Hello to you Nancy Thomas and please find your way around this unique corner of the world. Acceptance spoken here.

Hi Nancythomas,
welcome to the group. I'm glad you found us, your introduction which is good is a little short. So how about telling us a little bit more about yourself.
Apart from your interest in nappies what other hobbies or interests do you have? Do you work and if you do what sort of work is it? Are you married or in a relationship and if you are does your partner know about this side of you and are they supportive or not? If you want a few ideas to get you started then have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at the top of the page), this has been written for new members and contains a lot of useful information.

In the meantime have a look through the forums and find some you like but please don't just lurk. Your opinions are just as valid as any one else's and something you say or respond to just might be what that person needs to hear. Adisc is a large community and covers a lot of topics and issues, but like many communities you will find that the more you put into it the more you will get out of it. So Jump in and have fun. Welcome again.

Welcome Nancy. Hope you like it here. I am new and so far loving it and hearing other people's stories about the diaper thing.

I myself have just decided to go 24/7 in nappies, but still have not decided on the right one yet. I am still experimenting in the using part as I still have not trained muscles yet to allow it when out of the restroom. I still use the potty for most apps as its still unclear if I want to use it all the time as some do, but it may change when I get a better diaper. Right now its Walgreens brand that suck.

Anyway, browse and add feedback as we would love to hear from you and get to know you much better.

Welcome to the community. Do you have any hobbies or interest unrelated to the website?

Hi and welcome.

Hi Nancy, welcome to the community. Hope to see you around the forums and groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back