What diapers to buy and from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyteddy

Contributor
I need some help. I have never bought ABDL diapers before and I need to know what people like me think fit and feel the best. I am 5'11'' around 330 pounds. My waist is around a 48-50. In addition is the shipping discrete? I think I would want to try some samples first! Thanks in advance!

Boyteddy said:
I have never bought ABDL diapers before and I need to know what people like me think fit and feel the best.

You will need the large or even the extra-large in diapers but I don't have a specific recommendation.

In addition is the shipping discrete?

I can't think of any ABDL vendor that doesn't ship in discrete boxes. To make sure, just look at their websites, if they ship discreetly, it will say so.

I think I would want to try some samples first!

This is a good idea. Every person is slightly different, each manufacturer is different and each diaper is different so the only way to know for sure if a specific diaper fits, is to try it. i.e. get samples

ABU IMO. They do have x-large 46-56" and sell individual samples plus you almost can't go wrong with:

*Get a $5 Gift Code For Every 2 Sample Diapers of any brand In your Cart
*Discount Code will appear on your shipped invoice

You will need more than just a few diapers to really test them. Just order one bag of whater you're looking at. This way you will be able to test them at home all day or at work, when hydrated or not, during the day and at night, and so on.

Personally I like Crinklz. They are the best performing diaper I've ever tried, and have awesome baby fur prints on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back