so relaxed, dry at the moment but thatll change

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone just sit back with a diaper on and just relax? Hell i even have a glass of wine with me.
I just feel so comfortable in my diaper on my couch with a glass of Cabernet.

I am relaxed for the first time in a long time and it feels great.

Sure why not? It's a good stress reliever for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I think all of us who have access to diapers and being able to wear them at home, do and enjoy the feeling. I'm either in Baby Pants training pants or a diaper. I haven't wore underpants since my last visit to the doctor.

I cover my diaper with my boxers to reduce the noise but at home im definately diaper clad. And very comfortable

For me wearing a diaper is a form of stress relief so I often will wear and just relax reading, watching TV, doing something on the computer or something similar.

It feels weird. Im lettting myself breath and all i want is to be back in my diaper. I have had much water so that may be an issue.

After a little wetting i like walking around. Feeling the warm and feeling the weight pulling on my wet diaper. Its such a nice feeling.

Ahhhhh.

Gee SC you really love your diapers. Its like you are reborn.

I myself must admit I feel like a new person too. I just wet mine while doing research on line, but mine leaked a few drops, so I must look for better brands as having those leaks does take the fun out of wearing them.

Glad you found your happiness, and can't wait to hear the juicy details of your night two.

Night 2 was just as magical as my first. I woke up soaking wet no leaks this time, i guess i adjusted the diaper correctly. I didnt get up right away, i just layed there in my diaper, feeling good, feeling warm, i wet a little more too. Sat up and got ready for the start of my day. And thats where we are now!!!

Wow fantastic! I can feel almost your feeling it all as you tell it. I love how you just relaxed and enjoyed it all and actually went again. Must be super absorbent.

I do that all the time. Though I usualy wear a diaper and tee shirt just because I find it more comfortable (and less cold). My wife usually likes to go around in just her underwear and a shirt too.

Yes the ones I have are very absorbant, they are designed for night use but they are comfy so why not. I hope I can achieve that relaxed feeling again. I had a very stressful day at work.

scbaby said:
Does anyone just sit back with a diaper on and just relax? Hell i even have a glass of wine with me.
I just feel so comfortable in my diaper on my couch with a glass of Cabernet.

I know I'm in no rush to get changed in the morning, I'll lounge around for a bit unless I'm leaky. And in the evening, early in the season before the skeeters have gotten bad, I like going out on the porch at dusk and hang out there in a tshirt, diaper, and socks, and watch the traffic go by, give me a great feeling of freedom being so exposed out in public, yet relaxed and not really actually exposing anyone to my condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back