Is it normal for an adult male to ageplay as a little girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole idea of 'fantasy' or 'roleplaying' or even experimenting with sexuality is to experience things that you cannot within your own physical means. If you enjoy playing a little girl, it would most likely indicate that you would rather be a female in real life, or that you find what society has coined the feminine side of sexuality to be more suiting to your personal needs. This is totally normal so long as you do not start to believe that you are a young girl all the time, as reality still exists regardless of what we want to do or be.

Not a guy but I can assure you that it's completely normal to do it if that's what makes you the most comfortable. I try roleplaying as a little boy sometimes just to test out a different side of my personality and so far I've had a lot of fun with it.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring your gender and sexuality. This exploration/play hurts no-one and many enjoy it.

What get's my didees in a bunch are those who try to push their narrow view of what is normal on everyone. Those are the people that usually get caught in a motel room with an under-aged victim. I do not believe that the vast majority of ABDLs are despicable like that yet we are one of many marginalized groups out there who gets wrongly accused of such evil behavor.

When you look closely, who are the real freaks? Not us!

That what gets me. Who gets to decide what is normal? There is no barometer of normality. I would be weird and ABNORMAL, for instance, if I were to wear regular adult underwear since it doesn't fit in with my identity and expression. Our culture has unwritten rules about how to carry yourself in public. The old code of the playground on a larger blacktop. I accept that my lifestyle may be considered strange and fall outside of the expected norm. So yeah, I AM weird. So F'ing what? Being weird isn't a crime. Heck, we ABDLs help make the world a more colorful place.

Well said!

Normal? No, even age play within the same sex is not normal.

Anything wrong with it? Of course not. Lots of people have fantasies about being the alternate sex or being treated as if they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back