Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I just used hair removal cream for the first time ever and it removed my unwanted hair with no irritation and no cuts! Amazing, so when my hair starts growing back, I can just rid of it again just like that before my shower!

How long does it take for hair to grow back?

I use Nair all the time, and I find that using the hair removal cream is a much more convenient alternative to shaving or waxing. For me, Id say that the hair takes about 10-12 days to start growing back normally. However, It does depend on your hair type and where your putting the cream.

But it should take about 2-3 weeks for the hair to fully grow back.

And just a random pet peeve I have with hair removal creams is that they do irritate your skin the first few days. It eventually wears off, but it annoys me because I have sensitive skin. Anyone know a good hair removal brand for sensitive skin?

I prefer a Norco body groomer.

INCONTAL said:
I prefer a Norco body groomer.

Does it leave a rash/bumps on sensitive skin? If not, I might try it out!

The main reason why I don't use razors it because of my skin.

which version of nair do you use?
:paci:

Nair makes a formula meant for bikini line cleaning that would be suitable for sensitive skin.

Are you people using the stuff ALL over? I was under the impression that it's just meant for thick skinned areas, like the legs. You aren't using this in the "sensitive" areas, are you?

No problems with the body groomer.

Llayden said:
Are you people using the stuff ALL over? I was under the impression that it's just meant for thick skinned areas, like the legs. You aren't using this in the "sensitive" areas, are you?

It does warn you not to, you know in case of law suits and stuff but you can, it shouldn't be that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually used it on my private areas, it worked, it also burned a little. Now I'm to using a razor to shave in sensitive spots and use the nair for my butt cheeks and lower back area, also it work great for the chest and stomach area

Nair is amazing <3

I personally don't use nair, veet, etc. I know the chemical smell is better now days but I can't stand the smell. Smell aside the two active chemicals used are lime and lye. I dont mind the lime so much, I use it in other skin care stuff as for lye...no thanks. It is super corrosive, generally you wear protective gear when interacting with it. The levels may be FDA approved but I just can't bring myself to put it on my skin.

I've had a chemical burn (not related to depilatories) so I also have a bit of a negative disposition on stuff like this.

would the bikini line
formula be best for a diaper area ?

Nair and Veet don't work on me for some reason. No burning like some report too.

New Nair products may not be so harsh as old stock.

Old Stock:
The usual disclaimer - try using in a small area to test for results before going the full enchilada.
After using Nair ***DO NOT*** (heavy emphasis) apply deodorant - soaps - other lotions salves ointments without testing a small area.
You have been warned !!!!!
Apply cool or cold water - hot water may irritate the area test.
Using around the genital area - arm pits - and ears - is not recommended - I told you so - quit the dancing around like you walked through a fire pit !

Now the NEW stuff maybe different - still yet test a small spot that you can live with the pain if any.

There are other methods of hair removal - the best one for the most permanent results is amputate at the neck (if you have been burned before you will appreciate the humor).

If you keep using the old stuff trying for a different result maybe it is time for
you to consider other alternatives.

Other competing chemical removers
Waxing
Sugaring
Tweezing
Laser
Electrolysis

wetatnight said:
would the bikini line
formula be best for a diaper area ?

Yes, those are the formulas you are supposed to be using in those areas. The skin there is too sensitive for the normal formula. The Bikini line and mons pubis areas you'll want to use the sensitive skin formula.

ClickyKeys said:
Yes, those are the formulas you are supposed to be using in those areas. The skin there is too sensitive for the normal formula. The Bikini line and mons pubis areas you'll want to use the sensitive skin formula.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their bikin line formula basically a watered down version of the standard line? Or is it maybe ph ballanced differently?

Like I mentioned, I did try their normal formula before (maybe a year ago). I lefta rather thick coating of it on for nearly 30 minutes, but only got a few hairs to come off. There was no burning either.

Slomo said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their bikin line formula basically a watered down version of the standard line? Or is it maybe ph ballanced differently?

Like I mentioned, I did try their normal formula before (maybe a year ago). I lefta rather thick coating of it on for nearly 30 minutes, but only got a few hairs to come off. There was no burning either.

I'm not sure what the exact differences are.

Hey like when putting something together - heck throw away the instructions - well maybe not quite like that but take the two hair remover products and turn them over and read the
ingredients see what the differences are - probably a tad bit more or less of acid or alkali - or a different blending/binding agent to sooth the flesh of the savage beast !
All I know is that after applying and removing nair and hair DON'T use anything except cold cool water - deodorant is like inviting fire ants to a feast of flesh something I posted earlier
about dancing with the devil in a fire pit ! I may not be normal but I have tried of lot of things getting rid of the native fur to be stung by my ambition. Experiment with caution on YOUR SKIN !

so they do make a version of nair that can be used down there?
the last time I tried I had a horrible chemical burn to my two friends down there and have not risked it again, so I should be looking for something for a bikini line?

I usually just trim using a no-no, it uses a hot wire to remove the hair, I have been wanting to make a hair removal via laser but I need the optics and then a way to have short full power bursts with a 20 watt infrared fiber coupled laser, that generally should work for me and I have light skin and black hair to poof off, I need to build a gating system that can do 4 short pulses , see how that goes and try again
the main hair I hate the most is where the elastics are, hair under that can cause leaks, I will see what my boss thinks of this and get some ideas, now for the declaimer, what I may try to do is dangerous and can cause burns, bad smells then an uncontrollable urge to be a super villain and get more powerful lasers, and maybe a mingling to do my bidding.
on one forum I joke about my army of toads with the ability to use lasers
DSC04729a.jpg packen some photons
DSC04780a.jpg packen some heat
DSC04794a.jpg ok now he went too far

the new recruit is a male Bofo Americanus, or just call him bob, he trains out in my yard and keeps things safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back