Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nair is amazing!

Default Nair is amazing!

I just used hair removal cream for the first time ever and it removed my unwanted hair with no irritation and no cuts! Amazing, so when my hair starts growing back, I can just rid of it again just like that before my shower!

How long does it take for hair to grow back?

I use Nair all the time, and I find that using the hair removal cream is a much more convenient alternative to shaving or waxing. For me, Id say that the hair takes about 10-12 days to start growing back normally. However, It does depend on your hair type and where your putting the cream.

But it should take about 2-3 weeks for the hair to fully grow back.

And just a random pet peeve I have with hair removal creams is that they do irritate your skin the first few days. It eventually wears off, but it annoys me because I have sensitive skin. Anyone know a good hair removal brand for sensitive skin?

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    I prefer a Norco body groomer.
    Does it leave a rash/bumps on sensitive skin? If not, I might try it out!

The main reason why I don't use razors it because of my skin.

Nair makes a formula meant for bikini line cleaning that would be suitable for sensitive skin.

Are you people using the stuff ALL over? I was under the impression that it's just meant for thick skinned areas, like the legs. You aren't using this in the "sensitive" areas, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Are you people using the stuff ALL over? I was under the impression that it's just meant for thick skinned areas, like the legs. You aren't using this in the "sensitive" areas, are you?
    It does warn you not to, you know in case of law suits and stuff but you can, it shouldn't be that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've actually used it on my private areas, it worked, it also burned a little. Now I'm to using a razor to shave in sensitive spots and use the nair for my butt cheeks and lower back area, also it work great for the chest and stomach area