Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Looking for diaper recommendations.
Is there a brand of diaper that works better than others?
I have ordered some rearz, based on research.

Looking for discussion for day time use and security for nighttime use.

ABU Lavender/Cushies! Single tapes fit my body better, but Little Paws/Space/Simple are double tapes and the capacity is unrivaled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I find ABU?

You're incontinent and you don't have any prior experience with products? It would be helpful if you listed which ones have some what worked prior (undergarments, sheilds, gaurds, underwear)

Last edited:
I have used thin pads in the past but the unrine leaks have gotten more promenant and heavier.

scbaby said:
I have used thin pads in the past but the unrine leaks have gotten more promenant and heavier.

A fitted brief is probably the way to go but it might be worth trying some underwear products especially as they would be easier for using the bathroom for #2 without having to deal with stretching problems.

Thats not a bad idea. I bought some briefs today and so far so good. Did leak a bit after a second accidentle wetting. But they are comfortable and the waist is adujstable. However the diapers i bought yesterday fit better in the crotch. Maybe doubling up may be the way to go for bed time.

Being diapered made a huge difference in my sleep due to i didnt have to make myself get up and use the bathroom. The other side issue is i also wear a CPAP so getting that all off and then back on if i have to pee is a giant pain. So this is killing 2 birds. One stone.

I am very comfortable being diaper clad. It feels natural and welcome.

This gives me the confidence back that i lost when leaks some minor and some major happened especially at work. But thank god i had a pad on otherwise it would have been so much worse.

I put in another order with rearz for the suduction nighttime diapers, the capacity is much more than the ones i presently have and since ill be wearing them at night the bulk of them wont be an issue.
I also have some Tena ones coming as well. But ABU line also seems good, im checking them out too.

There are many companies which are providing diapers at a very suitable price. I have mentioned some of the brand's names. Check these out:

For baby diaper brand:

AlvaBaby
Pampers
Huggies
Babies
The Honest Company
Seventh Generation
BabyGanics
Earth's Best

For adults:

Pigeon
Friends Adult Diapers
Comfrey

I will look into these for sure. Thank you.

I order my large confidry diapers from xpmedical.com. I recommend you give them a try.

If you need better than that, go to betterdry.com or crinklz.com (they are the same except for prints).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back