Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I want to buy this but I need to know just how good NorthShore Supreme Briefs are? And what they are on par with?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

as far as fit and feel, there is nothing that I know of like NS supreme. The mat is a stiffer construction than most.
It makes a nice conforming fit to your body. it holds about as much as a molicare super and wicks well front to back.
it won't expand like most others. At this same price range, you have the BetterDry brand. it is soft when dry, but will expand like crazy when wet. The only issue with NS is that you must not flood them or they might leak. They don't absorb as fast as , say, BetterDry does. But I must admit, i really like how they feel.

NS also has a serious size gap between medium and large. They don't quite hold as much as Dry 24/7, but they seem to wick really well towards the back.

These are a good diaper overall. If you don't mind the stiffness in the padding, which can be an issue to some. These are better than Abena, they are more plain white, decent tapes, plastic is quiet and can be worn more discreetly than other plastic backed diapers.

My recommendation is to request a sample from them to see if they fit you right, and if the stiffness isn't to much for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ArchtopK said:
as far as fit and feel, there is nothing that I know of like NS supreme. The mat is a stiffer construction than most.
It makes a nice conforming fit to your body. it holds about as much as a molicare super and wicks well front to back.
it won't expand like most others. At this same price range, you have the BetterDry brand. it is soft when dry, but will expand like crazy when wet. The only issue with NS is that you must not flood them or they might leak. They don't absorb as fast as , say, BetterDry does. But I must admit, i really like how they feel.
Hmmm ... The ani flooding might be an issue. But I do have plastic pants.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
NS also has a serious size gap between medium and large. They don't quite hold as much as Dry 24/7, but they seem to wick really well towards the back.

These are a good diaper overall. If you don't mind the stiffness in the padding, which can be an issue to some. These are better than Abena, they are more plain white, decent tapes, plastic is quiet and can be worn more discreetly than other plastic backed diapers.

My recommendation is to request a sample from them to see if they fit you right, and if the stiffness isn't to much for you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back