Thread: new here

Default new here

So folks I'm new here.
    And semi-new to the DL life style. I have dabbled in It before, but I never had anyone to talk to about it that would understand. So undiapered I went.
    Now after reading some ABDL stuff it clicked again and low and behold I ran out an bought some diapers. Put one on and within an hour I had wet and I had forgot how that feeling was.
    I'm planning on going 24/7 when the time is right.

Hello scabby and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi ScBaby,
    welcome to the group, Egor has beaten me to the punch again, even if he did manage to get your name slightly wrong :-) . But what he says is correct.

You could also perhaps mention the type of work you do and whether you are in a relationship and if so is your partner supportive about your desires? If you are stuck for ideas then have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at the top of the page), it has a lot of information that has been written with new members in mind.

Again welcome to the group and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.