I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm taking some time away, to relax and focus on getting better, some recent events have pushed me beyond my coping limits.

I might be considering going to a hospital with a friend so I might be a gone for a while.

:grouphug:

I'm feeling a lot better from yesterday, but I'm still not well, I'll stay safe for the time being.

I'll keep you updated on progress and stuff.

Best of luck, Jess. We're with you. :grouphug: =^.^=

Hey man great to hear, stay positive everyday.

Best of luck and everything else, hopefully you go out and get the help you need.

*big hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're with you. I hope you can get some help. Let us know how things are going when you get back. Hugs.

I've been talking to some of my friends, I'm feeling a lot more at ease and better.

I told some very close people about my plans, they really talked me out of it, honestly it's hard because if I do it, I hurt a few people I love (friends) yes I love some of my friends in a friend way.

I totally forgot how expansive funereal would be and even a death certificate would be expansive, and I don't want to hurt my friends which I love.

I didn't expect such a emotional conversation could easily turn my decision around.

I didn't expect someone to offer to come with me to the mental hospital if it came to that, naww there are still good people in this world.

Love you all in a hippy way I guess lol.

:grouphug:

I'm really glad you're closer to getting the help you need.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Glad your feeling more positive. Hang in there, we'll be here for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck, LittleJess. :hug:

Good luck in anything you do and get better and come back to us!

Good luck littlejess! I know we haven't spoken before, but I was hospitalized a couple times myself, so I understand. Going to the hospital is sometimes necessary! I wish you the best!

You di the right thing, go to the hospital with your friend and then get the help to get out of your household and then your life can begin! For goodness sakes, just get help, you need it! Don't b afraid of ashamed of getting help, even superman needs help from time to time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back