Why do i hide. My diaper life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that way too. I wonder if I was in a diaper with my girl would I feel sexy or shame. But I think we both use for relaxing that all

I feel like wearing them is like the old saying "Girding my loins" as I feel more at peace in them. However, I am a practicing Catholic (don't worry I am not saying this to evangelize here just to state who I am) and though feel peace toward my maker, I still wonder about when I wear them in church at worship. I know that wetting them would be a blasphemy in service, but yet wearing them as underwear is not wrong.

I, so far, will still wear them, but always a fresh clean one when I wear on Sunday. Problem solved so far.

My people are saying I need to wear diapers the whole or half of work shift. Problem is i don't I have the right. Diaper because its hard to bend over and walk some and I know its there. I am relizimg maybe wearing at night and in private is the only way for me. And I feel i wasted people 's time .but I want to wear diapers for real. Which. Is having peopIe Around and feel sexy not shame and nervous

JonniemanFL said:
I am wondering if I hide mine not out of shame as one would think, but because its something that I enjoy doing as an individual. I was thinking that if I told a girl I met I have wear diapers and she did accept it, I probably could not because I feel that doing so would ruin the great moments that I have already wearing them alone.

I am wondering if my diaper wearing is my sexuality even though I do not mix the two together. I do not like to wear the diaper to get turned on, or even like to be in it when masturbating, but I feel the completeness of myself when wearing them as other than posting here I do not think I would love to go into details with my experiences with anyone else.

We're all different, so I won't say you're wrong about preferring to keep it private. I would say my attitude was much like what you describe in terms of wanting to keep it private. However, once I started socializing with other ABDLs, that reserve started to erode substantially. I still enjoy private diaper time very much (and my ultimate motivations are sexual) but being able to share it has been better than I ever expected. Being with people where it's not just tolerated but celebrated is a great feeling. It might be worth some exploration for you in the future just to see if you have a similar feeling.

My best friend caught me in pink dry nights at my house....I was so embarrassed how do you explain that

I hope it was a girl. Just say it makes me feel relax and my choice. Of underwear or medical reason

It was a girl.....she knew apparently but never wanted to bring it up....it's so nice actually being able 2 show someone that's all I ever wanted

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has there fetish or reason for wearing nappies.....me personally just like wearing them without anyone knowing. don't know what it is I just love sitting at home or in the car in pink dry nights or pull ups

How. Long did she know about it? Did she say you are gay. Ask her was it the bump of the back or front. The way you walk. Your body language. Like I am nervous I am wearing. A diaper

she found nappies at my house a while back but never said anything....She seen me wearing one as I got out of her car.....in the end I just showed her

She looked into your drawers of all your clothes? Wait. A minute she's got to be your true girlfriend what gave it away when you hop out of the car?.

Yeah they were in a draw in the bathroom.....no she's just my mate...the top of the pull ups came over my jeans as I got out apparently,she didn't say anything till she got home then txt me at that point I threw everything away....in the end I told her but she wanted to see so went and got some.....best feeling ever

Wow I was caught. Once by a girl in regular diapers and rembered what she said. To her mom was. Go around. Mom. And then I threw all my diapers and wanted to quit thinking the police would get. Me but no and I got tons of diapers. So when you went out to get some real diaper with her. Did you feel sexy. Shame and guit

She just wanted to see me wearing a nappie so went and got some pull ups took me a while to build up the courage to show her tho.....not gunna lie it is a fetish I don't mess in them I just like wearing them...I take it that girl wasn't into diapers then

Do you pee in them. Yeah she wasn't. And she wayounger then me. As the guys here say she doesn't. Understand. Us based on potty training where. They are taugh diapers are for babies and to be embrass

No I don't pee in them that's not why I wear them....if I'm honest I don't really know why but i love just walking round or driving in only a nappie....it's the thrill of getting caught or someone seeing

Hi JonniemanFL,
you said
I am wondering if my diaper wearing is my sexuality even though I do not mix the two together.
. This is extremely unlikely, your sexuality is what you define yourself as, whether that be heterosexual, lesbian, bi, gay or transgendered or something completely different!

There are many reasons why people wear nappies, ranging from totally sexual and unable to make love without nappies being involved to totally non or asexual. As someone with a medical need for nappies, I am also an ab. When I'm with my mummy no matter how intimate the changes and washes are there is no sexual stimulation at all. Where as my "little boy" (he's 72) is extremely sexual especially at washing and changing times, or when he sees me in a wet nappy but at other times is almost non sexual. I hope that helps dispel some of the confusion.

Last edited:
I like to pee. Because that is the purpose. Of wearing. Diaper I use to go outside in a diaper and watch for girls. The bad thing is when you get caught.they gave you a look of what's wrong with you. And then you feel shame regret embasaed. But now I can't. Because nobody. Is around.

Yeah not going to lie u shouldn't go out looking for girls in a diaper not surprised u got a look when you got caught what were you doing.....that did sound abit wrong what you said....I go out wearing a nappie all the time but not searching for girls

Yep. I don't. Do that. Anymore just want to be working in diaper. Or just hanging. Out with mostly girl. Not guys feels not good

I know what you mean there's a lot of people in the same situation....I dressed up just to get a blokes attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back