Why do i hide. My diaper life

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My whole family knows I like to wear diapers. So. They don't accept it. So, I have to seek my diapers in and out. wear it only when sleeping andno one is home. And when they. Hear I got a package. They shame me. Like is that your diapers and that's why you got uti. So in the end it seem silly to hide. Diapers. And just act. Like the is. A baby in the house. Any help on this?

Ask them to respect your interests as their child, even though you know that they don't approve. Always keep an open dialogue. My mother knows, doesn't like it, but accepts it and still loves me. Say "Mom/Dad, does my wearing diapers change me as a person?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for a quick. Reponse I think they. Respect. As. Do it private and every. Thing is cool. We keep diapers. Quit. She just wants. Me to atop and have. A normal life with a girl

Seriously is it that difficult to proof read what you typed.

Makena43, it's very hard and annoying to read your texts when you end scentences at the wrong time. Read your own text before you post it and make sure it's correct!

Not to pile on - but I have to agree - it's really hard to read your messages. Please proofread

Yeah I agree okay I will redo it. So my mom says its okay just. Keep it private. Next she wants me to stop wearing diapers and have a normal. Life with girls

makena43 said:
Yeah I agree okay I will redo it. So my mom says its okay just. Keep it private. Next she wants me to stop wearing diapers and have a normal. Life with girls

How do you feel about dating girls? It's your life and you should do whatever makes you happy. If you do want to have a relationship with a girl, you may have to put things into balance. Of course, you can date and wear diapers, just not at the same time unless the girl doesn't mind you wearing diapers. My wife doesn't mind.

Speak of which I am talking. To this nurse and I wonder how I. Should tell her. Any hits. Maybe the uti. About. Diapers

sloth said:

He's typing on his phone which I'll admit can be a pain for adding unintentional periods and not putting in intended spaces, but I don't understand why he can't look as he is typing and stop it as it is happening, it's not a race to put out as many posts as possible afterall and the problem is continuing and it's not getting easier to follow his messages.

Last edited:
Okay, I will proofread my writing Just like a paper. And take my time. So back to the subject of this post.

when I lived at home my mom knew I wore diapers and snuck them into the house but as long as I kept it discreet there was never any problems, but man when she first found out, she flipped out, even to the point that I was messed up in the head but after she told my shrink nothing ever came of it as long as I was discreet. my step dad did not know at that time nor did my bio dad, later on when they did find out during a camping trip where hiding would be totally impossible there reaction was more along the line to get checked out by a urologist and find out why, after that was out of they way I rarely had any problems, there concern was from a medical stand point as I do have some IC and I preferred diapers over medication or other more invasive means of management, my mom knew I liked to wear them but no one else did, and I still keep it that way, people an understand medical need, beyond that they would not understand so I never divulge what they don't need to know, the last time I tried to date some one she knew as well and had no problem with it, had I tried to hide it from her then there may have been problems, infact I have a higher level of stress not being honest to some one that I would call a friend, my friends do some times crack jokes but not in the way to being harmful, if they make a joke I am not happy with I will tell them that and they respect that. one close friend called me a "diaper buy" one time and I almost tore his head off for that comment maybe not the best way to express that I was not comfortable as that was during a time I was still trying to deal with needing them my self but they do respect that I hate being called that and don't call me that.

my stepdad had always felt I as being lazy but as of late he has developed difficulties of his own so now he has a more accepting attitude

Some serious issues here with this post and this person makena43. Profile states you are 43 yet you still have to hide diapers from the family. WTF. Your mum telling you're ok to look for girls. This person is a 100% troll.

sloth said:
Some serious issues here with this post and this person makena43. Profile states you are 43 yet you still have to hide diapers from the family. WTF. Your mum telling you're ok to look for girls. This person is a 100% troll.

I am not so sure. Maybe they have learning difficulties or are on the autism spectrum. Trolls rarely come back so often to continue discussions. But I may be off the mark. Hopefully with some thought and proofreading they will become a valued member. My advice to Markena is maybe stop creating so many threads and search the site before asking. Many questions have been done to death. Also maybe consider blogging rather than creating a new thread every five minutes. Not that there is a right or wrong way to get support. But blogging contains your personal struggles and may help evaluate what is happening.

Reactions: rennecfox
Thank you motherfath for sticking up for me. Now you are correct I have. Learning. Problems and austim . I will take my time and proofread. My post. I also enjoy. Getting. Advice from everyone here its like a gift to me. I will look for threads. Before I make. A new one. I don't. Know how to do the blog thing. So in the end thank you all for helping me.

sloth said:

English is not everyone's native language.

I only speak English. I am not a troll. I am. Here to learn and improve. My diaper lifestyle and I am tired of this. You are. How old? you should have your own home. Family. Pay the bill etc. I have. A different. Life. I we don't need to go by the rules of life.

Last edited:
Folks seriously take a crazy chill pill here ! This is a forum akin to a delayed chat format I do not see in the rules of the web site you HAVE TO use FORMAL ENGLISH OR GRAMMAR! God do some here see it as their lives mission to pick apart each word to find fault in someone? Do you have a life ? Its despicable to mock or ridicule a fellow member here due to their posting style! If I wanted to I could make the worlds longest run on sentence riddled with grammar and spelling mistakes just to tick some off here ! Please respect each other here! I have every right to report these disrespectful posts to the admin ADISC Community behave will you ! Be adults for once in your life! People have faults live with it or make a U turn and do not let the door hit you in the kiester on the way outta here!

xpluswearer said:
Folks seriously take a crazy chill pill here ! This is a forum akin to a delayed chat format I do not see in the rules of the web site you HAVE TO use FORMAL ENGLISH OR GRAMMAR!!

Not trying to be a dick here but rule 8 is, use readable English, which is what this issue is about as the user in question is still not making the effort consistently and some of his posts are very confusing, driving even Clickykeys to expletives which is a testimony to the level of frustration it's causing if she starts cussing.

Also the poster isn't really leaving much more for us to add to this post as he is asking about things only he himself can decide to do.

That said my two cents on the posters original intent of this post You can't make a person comfortable with wearing diapers, that's up to you and doing what makes you comfortable. Making several almost identical posts on this board is not going to help you get over this.

Personally if you have an UTI he probably should bring up the diaper use to with your doctor if you care about your health.

Thats practically all there is to reply to.

thank you xpluswear well said. Lets get back to helping each other. Does it feel good to see your advice helping someone vs being the English police

- - - Updated - - -

This not Facebook. And try to read xpluswear post. What do you want me to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back