Why do i hide. My diaper life

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClickyKeys said:
Yeah I've been starting to get that impression. Some of the things they say, not just in this thread don't add up. Plus they have repeatedly been told countless times to simply take a couple extra seconds and proofread their posts, but their English language skills almost seem to degrade each time someone asks them to proofread. When they first came to the forums it seemed like only one or two misplaced periods. Now it is like 5 per sentence.

Yeah they aren't even adding details anymore, so this is becoming completely pointless even if they aren't a troll. I don't know what they want to hear otherwise. People have given their feedback more then a couple of times.

Who is they?

Yes it is a bit annoying, how hard can it be, but I'm sure you can a valuable member of this forum, makena

Well for the Facebook you can go to their profile. And click on block so he or she can't. Message you. Okay I am rereading my post. Can we get on with my thread. And move on. I bet. Moo or someone is goING to lock this thread . so it best to move on

Well said colicky keys! Some people just don't get it...

Wow just wow! Some people are wound up so tight that a Chronograph expert cannot fix them! Type A personalities lead to High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Ulcers & other health ailments. Try some Xanax or get a tranquilizer because you need it ! If you do not like what someone posts then do not contribute to the conversation MOVE ON to another thread is that too hard to do.

xpluswearer said:
Wow just wow! Some people are wound up so tight that a Chronograph expert cannot fix them! Type A personalities lead to High Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Ulcers & other health ailments. Try some Xanax or get a tranquilizer because you need it ! If you do not like what someone posts then do not contribute to the conversation MOVE ON to another thread is that too hard to do.

You might want to take your own advice... what is your contribution to the conversation other then complaining about this without understanding the history of the situation? We actually have tried to help this person in several other threads, here too in fact... the problem has been ongoing. I mean he keeps bumping the treads after no one replies or creates new ones basically continuations of this same topic so it's really about making it so people will be willing to stay in one thread.

Last edited:
I'm surprised at the long posts in response to this. It's pretty funny tho

rennecfox said:
You might want to take your own advice... what is your contribution to the conversation other then complaining about this without understanding the history of the situation? We actually have tried to help this person in several other threads, here too in fact... the problem has been ongoing. I mean he keeps bumping the treads after no one replies or creates new ones basically continuations of this same topic so it's really about making it so people will be willing to stay in one thread.
Maybe I do not know what the entire situation is on that member. From a fresh perspective I see people attacking a ADISC member, from what I saw for no reason ! I just could not sit by seeing the piling on for what I saw abuse of a member which is breaking the rules. Guess if you want to enlighten me as to what the situation is I would take what you say under consideration.

xpluswearer said:
Maybe I do not know what the entire situation is on that member. From a fresh perspective I see people attacking a ADISC member, from what I saw for no reason ! I just could not sit by seeing the piling on for what I saw abuse of a member which is breaking the rules. Guess if you want to enlighten me as to what the situation is I would take what you say under consideration.
glance at his other posts, and some other replies, this has been ongoing long enough.

His typed in previous post English is his only language

I am going to use my computer instead of my smartphone from now on. I will use the search engine to find topics I am interested in. By using the computer it will allow me to proofread since I can see the whole screen and I don't have co workers trying to see what I am writing. well, maybe to study the notes that you guys gave me. which is greatly appreciated. I been using my lunch hour to practice getting comfortable . I feel its going to take a lot of time to reach that point of feeling like its sexy. I am comfortable and I will get there. Just have to do it. sorry for being a noosy but we autism people we like things structure and one two three steps

Now to answer your post. If you're getting UTI's you need to see a doctor and ask the question as to why. An untreated UTI can be deadly. Having said that I've been wearing now 24x7 for over 10 years and sometimes stay in them way longer than I should and never not once have I got a UTI.

looks like someone read rule one of posting from the admins of the site.

Rule #1: Yes, spelling and grammar really are that important.

Misspellings and incorrect grammar are annoying to the reader, even if it does not actually make your post difficult to read.

There is no good excuse for misspelling words, as most modern browsers have a built in spell-check which will highlight misspellings. The best way to catch grammatical errors is to take the extra time to reread your post before you make it – rereading aloud, if possible, tends to be an especially good way to catch mistakes.

Still, even the best grammar-Nazis have mistakes slip through. After you've posted, there's no shame in rereading what you've written and hitting the edit button to correct syntax.

Chickeykeys, I am confused about who is right about uti which is caused by a wet diaper. So what is the proper hygiene and diaper changes? My uti is getting Better. I been taken 2 pills From my doctor and drinking cranberry juice.

Try taking a shower with your pants on and brushing your teeth at the same time. It clears up UTIs

Cereal said:
Try taking a shower with your pants on and brushing your teeth at the same time. It clears up UTIs

It does tend to make cheerios soggy though

rennecfox said:
I don't understand why he can't look as he is typing and stop it as it is happening, it's not a race to put out as many posts as possible afterall and the problem is continuing and it's not getting easier to follow his messages.

In this day and age, grammar is a thing of the past. It's almost as if people who can't read are typing. I've had my fair share of horrendous grammar, but in time we will all learn how to 'not screw up so badly' .

I'd like to add....I have no idea of the difference between males/females in the aspects of UTI, but I know my ex girlfriend got one from holding her urine in all the time because she didn't feel like getting up to go to the bathroom according to what her doctor told her. I am not sure if this can happen to males. If you are holding your urine for desperation play purposes (what you like to do is your business) it might have caused your UTI

I change my diaper every 3 pee but sometimes I go longer. Then use. Baby wipe and put on another. Diaper or my workout shorts. Gee I got uti. By all those times I was holding my pee because. Of no bathroom or not missing the movie.

Last edited:
It goes like. By every 2 hours. And some mornings its like 5 pees. It changes alot. And depends. On how. Much water or beer or coffee. I have drank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back