Holy cow...ABU vs Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Single tape diapers do not provide a fit like the two tape diapers. I'm sure he knows what he's getting when he buys 24/7, as he notes that. When the ABU tapes are right and how they're supposed to be, they're hard to compare. Through experience, Dry 24/7 has had their own tape problems, batch issues, poor QA at times. I own Dry 24/7s as well. They are good diapers, I just don't think they're quite as good as ABU. They are better than Bambino though IMO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ABU has definitely won the "diaper war". They've emerged on top of the big three, ABU, Bambino, and Tykables, though I consider Tykables Overnights to be the best medium-weight diaper.

NovaDL said:
ABU has definitely won the "diaper war". They've emerged on top of the big three, ABU, Bambino, and Tykables, though I consider Tykables Overnights to be the best medium-weight diaper.

Now, I haven't tried them yet, but I have a strong suspicion that ABU and Tykables are pretty much the same product. I get that feeling from the looks of the two products, the dimensions, the reported construction and fit, their performance, and people's review of them. They really look identical but with different outer designs. Even the patterns look similar. I am going to have to try them for myself one of these days and see if I can find any discernible differences between them. I believe that they are even produced on the same machine.

Nope, Abu is a totally different cut then tykables, different plastic, different filler, tykables has more Sap and Abu uses more pulp filler, also medium abu's are much larger than size 1 tykables, but just a hair smaller than size 2 tykables.
I live the "diaper wars" it keeps a good variety and spicyness

I'm AB/DL and completely incontinent, so I have the dubious honour of looking at all of my diaper choices from just about all angles.

My diaper stock is almost all what people would consider supermax upper-end diapers, and LittlePawz are up there among my favourites. They are probably my favourite diaper on looks, and my second favourite diaper on function. The only more functional diapers I've worn are Bambino Bianco Ultrastretch, which are incredibly thick and incredibly comfortable, but plain and impossible to wear under anything that isn't very loose.

I'm just waiting for Abu to come out with there hybrid stretch diaper... I suspect something is in the works

Llayden said:
Now, I haven't tried them yet, but I have a strong suspicion that ABU and Tykables are pretty much the same product. I get that feeling from the looks of the two products, the dimensions, the reported construction and fit, their performance, and people's review of them. They really look identical but with different outer designs. Even the patterns look similar. I am going to have to try them for myself one of these days and see if I can find any discernible differences between them. I believe that they are even produced on the same machine.
I love tykables though I'm worried they might change for the worse Here soon. I can tell you first hand that tykables and Abu are completely different. They both have all the same features you'd expect from Any high end diaper. But tykables are thinner softer and absorbs different. Abu are thick, strong, and absorbs different as well.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

YoungYoshi said:
Bambino just isn't as good as they used to be. It's like they're not trying anymore.

I don't see it as a drop in quality, but there does seem to be a little truth to "not trying". To be fair, they have released a new product (Magnifico) and are now carrying Safari and a few others, but that's not really a lot of progress to be made in the last few years, compared to pretty much all of their competition. ABU is just smoking the market with great new stuff all the time. Rearz is doing okay. And we're seeing innovative, high quality new products popping up all over the place. (like Carrousel) Bambino is getting left behind.

NovaDL said:

Interesting question.... "name the top three ABDL diaper suppliers, in order of Awesome:"
1) ABU
2) Rearz
3) Bambino

(sorry I can't say Tykables rates in my top 3... probably in my top 5 though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back