Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy cow...ABU vs Bambino

Default Holy cow...ABU vs Bambino

So after committing to myself that after using up my previous 2 cases of bambino bellissimos, I was going to wholesale switch over to ABU's products (because of a number of issues I've had with bambino lately) I FINALLY made the switch this weekend.

And... OH. MY. GOD.

Thus far, I'm finding that switching to ABU LittlePawz has been one of the better decisions I've ever made.

They are amazing.

They're noticeably thicker than the bellissimos, the size mediums feel and fit better, the plastics seem more premium/robust, the all-over prints...And the dang absorbency!! I'm pretty convinced that these things can soak up the Pacific Ocean. Good lord. I've been wearing them as a nighttime diaper, and I can honestly say I've never trusted a diaper to perform so well at nighttime as these have.

And somehow, they're cheaper than the bambinos I've been buying all these years...?

Bless you, ABU. Keep up the amazing work!

I switched from the dc idyl to abu and i had the exact same conclusion. Abu master race.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

I made this exact switch a few months ago and share Dan's sentiment. ABU really has a great product. It feels so good sitting around in a squishy Little Pawz. =D

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I made this exact switch a few months ago and share Dan's sentiment. ABU really has a great product. It feels so good sitting around in a squishy Little Pawz. =D
    I feel like I've been missing out, because I'd honestly forgotten what this was even like!

Bellissimos are a SERIOUS diaper, and are no joke in their own right. But I've noticed a gradual shift over the past year where--for whatever reason-- they just seem to be way less reliable for me...and I find myself changing out of them quicker as a result. At least at nighttime, I've basically lost my trust I had with them.

Being able to trust a Little Pawz entirely and not be at all scared about leaks has been...really, really cool. They feel substantially thicker than the bambino in the areas that matter, and I can't overstate what they've done for how well I've been sleeping just based on knowing I've got a big, thick, reliable diaper on.

I'd be completely fine if they didn't ever change Little Pawz from their current design...ever

The little paws look like they are made on the same machines as tykables.

You like Little Paws Bet you haven't Tried Cushies V2 or SDK V2. The way they absorb and swell is exactly the same as Plastic Pampers Euro version from 2002-3. With that said Give it a go They hold Seven Wettings from full bladder for me. Yeah and that feeling afterwards when you take it off and it looks exactly like baby Pampers but bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by INCONTAL View Post
    The little paws look like they are made on the same machines as tykables.
    That machine deserves a medal! I've been kind of stunned with how amazing these are overnight.

I made the switch from Bambino to the Little Pawz almost a year and I know I'll never go back.

I tried Bellisimos a couple months ago, and honestly, I wasn't too impressed, compared to LittlePawz.