• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

195h45c

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello...I was a member here years ago but then ADISC kicked all minors out. Have become an adult since, and re-registered some time ago. But I guess I'll have to do this again then.

So, quick version: I'm a student in northern Europe. Cell biology and biochem is my shit, but I won't give you any more personal details than that ;)
Mostly DL but with some AB-tendencies (little boy rather than a proper AB). Have liked nappies since I was quite young, but a conscious DL since I was perhaps 12-13. Not quite sure why I like them, but I did wet my bed until I was maybe 7, and I remember that I could not poop anywhere else than in my nappy until I was four (good times), so most likely it has something to do with those experiences. I have a lovely girlfriend who isn't really ABDL, but she knows and likes being involved.

If you have any questions, shoot.

Hi 195h45c,
welcome to the group. nice intro but a little bit sparse on the personal side, besides your studies what over interests and hobbies do you have?
I'm glad you have a supportive girlfriend, does she act as "mummy" or another little? My late wife used to be my mummy when her health allowed, since she passed I've become a daddy to a great guy who's very much an ab.
In the meantime have a browse through the forums and find some you like and just jump in, your opinions are as valid as everyone else's. You might want to re-acquaint yourself with the rules, (there is a link at the top of the page), as some of them may have changed. since you were last here. welcome again and have fun.

195h45c said:
Hello...I was a member here years ago but then ADISC kicked all minors out. Have become an adult since, and re-registered some time ago. But I guess I'll have to do this again then.

So, quick version: I'm a student in northern Europe. Cell biology and biochem is my shit, but I won't give you any more personal details than that ;)
Mostly DL but with some AB-tendencies (little boy rather than a proper AB). Have liked nappies since I was quite young, but a conscious DL since I was perhaps 12-13. Not quite sure why I like them, but I did wet my bed until I was maybe 7, and I remember that I could not poop anywhere else than in my nappy until I was four (good times), so most likely it has something to do with those experiences. I have a lovely girlfriend who isn't really ABDL, but she knows and likes being involved.

If you have any questions, shoot.

I do not know why the site kicked all the minors off of the site since they genuinly had a keep it PG-13 rule. It makes sence for a number of reasons. It is called ADISC (Adult baby Diaper lover Incontence Suport Community) not ATDISC (Adult baby Teenage baby Diaper lover Incontence Surport Community)

It also a little bit more better since some parents not all. Catches what there child is doing talking about nappies and other baby stuff and suddenly everyone on this site who is a adult is in the wrong.
Or people feel unconftable about talking about certain topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back