Best diaper for every day use

Status
Not open for further replies.

nature

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi i wonder if anyone can help me,

I will be ordering some diapers soon and so far i have chosen to get the Abu preschool and the Abu super dry kids however i also want to get a regular day to day diaper that i can wear.
i am currently thinking of either getting tena slip maxi or id expert slip maxi but i can't decide which would be best?

I'm not sure where you live, but if it's Australasia I'd go with the Tena Slip Maxi, they are by far the most cost effective diaper available and the best Non ABDL diaper in the region. But I believe US Tena Slips may be different to what we get down under.

i vote for the Northshore care lite.

I wear ABU Preschool Plastic to work every day. They're just thin enough to be okay for active wear, durable, great tapes, all white plastic. In the past I've worn Totaldry Plus (no waist elastic, thin, not as durable, weaker tapes, but very low cost), snugges (the originals before the waddlers, basically an improved totaldryplus, currently unavailable) and tena slip maxi plastic. (still available? they have other issues but again were fairly low cost) I'd like to see ABU make the preschools slightly thinner, and of course lower cost is always a plus, but there's nothing else about them I would change for daytime wear. They were specifically designed to be an ABDL daily-wear diaper, and they do a great job.

Either ABU Preschool cloth or plastic, Barebums or Cushies/Lavender/SDK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really depends on your needs and if you need them for "full episodes" or "just incase" or just for feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back