Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creating your own Fursona

Default Creating your own Fursona

When I was new to the furry fandom I noticed that creating your own fursona was kinda hard. Having all the power to create your fursona to look however you please. Though it's relatively hard to get started, so I created a guide that may help you to creating your very own, fursona.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=drivesdk

If you little ones have anything else that you think should be added let me know.

This sounds like something I could get into. I may have to look into this more. I've always liked the Furry ideology. Become someone you are not (figuratively.

This is a good idea. I've been struggling to create mine, but I think I finally figured her out now in terms of appearance. I'm one step closer to accepting myself as a furry, ad that makes me happier.

So glad I could help, and welcome to the furry fandom.

When I was first into the furry fandom you were actually probably around the age of your fursona. That said this is a nice little concise Bio Page you worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by scbaby View Post
    This sounds like something I could get into. I may have to look into this more. I've always liked the Furry ideology. Become someone you are not (figuratively.
    Dude, slow down. You're still getting used to accepting your DL side and beginning to explore your AB side. Don't bite off more than you can chew.

What a lovely thing to do to help others. I am not fur identifying but this gives me a good starting point if I was. You could expand it to have a little description of on the different parts and maybe an example. Is there a way to add pictures to give any newbies an idea of what they need to be thinking about?

Quote Originally Posted by MotherFaith View Post
    You could expand it to have a little description of on the different parts and maybe an example. Is there a way to add pictures to give any newbies an idea of what they need to be thinking about?
    Thank you for the suggestion, I will work on the implementation to clarify certain parts immediately.

Also yes there are ways to add photos, I will have to look for good places to implement photos.