• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pretty in pink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwellpullups

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Would love to hear every 1s opinion on nappy so

Manwellpullups said:
Would love to hear every 1s opinion on nappy so

Hi and welcome to the site. I think our opinions are well stated all throughout this site. So that we can get to know you better, you should tell us a little about yourself. In my case, I'm a professional musician. I've written a number of short stories, some of which are on this site. For recreation, I enjoy getting out on my bike on our bike trail. I like all kinds of music and I really enjoy scary movies and stories.

Its actually so nice to find a site like this still not really sure what I'm doing tho...a little about myself hmmmmmm, well I'm a fitness fanatic I hate running but seem to be very good at it....used to be in the forces but after coming into some money decided to start my own business......ohhhh big fan of game of thrones �� I hope my first impressions of this site are merited

Hi ManWellPullups,
Welcome to the group.

I'm sure as you read through the various forums and threads you will find what sort of nappies most of us are into and why.

You Said
used to be in the forces
, what arm or Regiment where you with, personally I'm an Ex Royal Marine Commando and came out after the Falklands on a medical discharge :(

Are you married or in a partnership and if so does your partner know and are they supportive or not.

Have a read through the forums and find a few you like, read the threads and the jump pin and take part, your opinion is as valid as any one else's and might be just what someone needs to hear.

Finally if you need ideas or need to know w aht can or can't be talked about then have a look at the top of the page and read the ADISC Into, Rules & tips section, there is a lot of useful information for new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back