Wanting to reuse. A. Clean comfydry diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So what I do is put diaper on. Then enjoy dinner with girls around. Next. At the end of lunch I take the diaper of by the white tapes. I put back my diaper into my bag. So. When I want to put back. On the diaper. I can't.get back on the blue tapes any suggests. On this .

why not slip the diaper off instead of untape it?

Why take it off in the first place?

If you want to reuse, consider Bambino Bianco Ultrastretch.

Honestly I would just go with Randy's advice if you really wanted to re-use a diaper of slipping it off and on like a Pull-Up.

With that I would highly question why you would remove it in the first place if you're gonna put it on again. It seems you might be better of just keeping it on in the long run unless you have something where it could be a problem? At that point it would probably be best to look into another brand like adult focused pull-ups that offer an easier and faster form of changing in and out of a diaper.

Oh I take it off because one I am going back to work or i am going take. A shower. Thanks for the advice

The re-use tapes never fucking work.

Yeah I agree. They are made to be worn and do 1 and 2 that's all

I seen Co worker girl buy pamper and l know they. Can't. Fit. Them. Then why buy them?

Okay I try find some tape. Once I use 1 or. 2 I take it off and put. It in the garbage

Note said:
Depends on the nappy, actually. Never had that issue with Molicare.

Probably because for the second tapes to work the first tapes have to work first...

I was just more saying that with Molicares the first tapes don't even work, forget about the second tapes.

Note said:
Not necessarily, it depends on the adhesiveness of both tapes. If you have a two tape system and the outer tape fails, there's no re-sticking it. At that point, you have to consider alternatives (as mentioned in my previous post). But tape effectiveness also comes down to other factors ie: moisture, powder and type of material. Cloth is terrible for re-sticking tape unless it uses good velcro.

The Tena Maxi Slips here in NZ and Australia hands down have the best Velcro taps in the market....

Note said:
No it doesn't, the Abena Premium Air-Plus has far better velcro tapes. Even the GOO.N brand nappy does, but I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.

I disagree, all the tapes on the Abena Premium Air Plus's I've had have been awful and didn't stick. They are one of many reasons I rate them as the worst overall diaper I've warn. Cheap ones you expect to be cheap, but the Premiums are supposed to be well Premium they charge a lot comparatively speaking but all in all they are a pretty crappy diaper.

Note said:
I'll have to disagree again. Chances are you got a bad batch. Using both (and many packs I might add), the Abena Premium Air-Plus has far better velcro tapes, larger ones at that. But Tena has more elastic (and arguably) more effective leak guards.

Would have had to be several bad batches as stores kept sending me premiums instead of the Classic Abri Forms. But I see we are going to have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back